Rom Tester

Search This thread

RomManager88

Jan 31, 2012
youtube.com
I will test any roms you guys have for me then upload a video for you on youtube (the channel is the same as this username). The only thing I won't do is something that is un-useable because I still need to use it as my daily driver. Thanks! :D

RomManager88

Jan 31, 2012
youtube.com
DEFINITLY BRO! When do you think it will be up because as you can see by one of the posts i made here i am doing the mr4 leak right now, then I have one lined up for next week so i will test it the week after that if that's cool with you. no matter what, thanks so much for your imput it means a lot to

RomManager88

Jan 31, 2012
youtube.com
Totally

If you'd like once I get it uploaded you can test and video the latest sense 3.0 Mr leak, I put my speedtweaks in and its fast as hell.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I have some thing lined up for next week and now im testing the mr4 leak. After that I would lov to do that for you bro! this is the exact thing I had in mind when I made the channel. msg me back please!?

haliwa04

Jan 17, 2012
Henderson
What does testing entail as far as feedback goes? I've noticed some devs want logcat testing. And yes noob here, but I'm very interested.

Posted from my 1.34ghz, Infected, Themed Out, Lightningbolt.

haliwa04

Jan 17, 2012
Henderson
Ok, that's what's up. I'll volunteer for that. What's your channel on YouTube?

Posted from my 1.34ghz, Infected, Themed Out, Lightningbolt.

RomManager88

Jan 31, 2012
youtube.com
I need to keep my mind focused duringvthe video so I need a list of things to show. Can I have some suggestions?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Red Tapatalk

madc321

Aug 5, 2011
I know this is probably a bad place for this post but im stuck i was trying to unroot my phone to get a clean start im stuck with fastboot usb only i cant get any thing from there I need help getting the phone rerooted and a new rom on it but auto root is no longer there any ideas please help if you can.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you'd like once I get it uploaded you can test and video the latest sense 3.0 Mr leak, I put my speedtweaks in and its fast as hell.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk