[Q] Problem Flashing nAa-13 Kernel

Search This thread

Nakiboy

Jul 12, 2012
New Plymouth
I want to install MiniCM7 2.2.1, I understand that the nAa-13 kernel is required before installing this.

I have tried flashing this kernel but get the error: ERR_SEVERITY="MAJOR";ERR_CLASS="SECURITY_CLASS";ERR_DYNAMIC="SIN header verification failed"

My phone details are:
Xperia X8i (E15i)
Firmware: 2.1 update1
Baseband: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404015
Kernel: 2.6.29 SEMCuser@SEMCHost#1
Build no. 2.1.1.C.0.O

I tried installing the mini CM7 rom without the nAa-13 kernel and this soft bricked my phone. I had to download a stock 2.1 rom and reflash it.

Anyone know where I am going wrong?

Thanks in advance

SpyderX

Mar 5, 2011
Singapore
I want to install MiniCM7 2.2.1, I understand that the nAa-13 kernel is required before installing this.

I have tried flashing this kernel but get the error: ERR_SEVERITY="MAJOR";ERR_CLASS="SECURITY_CLASS";ERR_DYNAMIC="SIN header verification failed"

My phone details are:
Xperia X8i (E15i)
Build no. 2.1.1.C.0.O

I tried installing the mini CM7 rom without the nAa-13 kernel and this soft bricked my phone. I had to download a stock 2.1 rom and reflash it.

Thanks in advance

You have to unlock your bootloader first before you can flash custom kernels.

Guide here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1254225

If you find it too complicated, there are links to other guides in the OP. Make sure that your phone's manufacture date is 11W28 or below.

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Betogil89

playjun

Jul 3, 2012
Science City of Muñoz
Im om mini cm7. And i want to install naa ics 4 kernel and mini cm9. Cant i flash it directly the kernel ? Thanks and sorry for noob question

Sent from my E15i using xda premium

BlackRabbit1703

Jun 10, 2012
Salatiga
blackrabbit1703.blogspot.com
Thanks .so i dont need to uninstall naa 13.just direct flashing from naa 13 to naa ics4.:)

yes you can

from MiniCM7 you can directly flash he ICS kernel and ICS ROM without any prob :D:D

if you stuck on logo or boot animation just wait
or flash it again..kernel and ROM
and dont forget to backup after flash kernel,, then factory reset, etc after flash the kernel

Betogil89

Aug 21, 2012

If you find it too complicated, there are links to other guides in the OP. Make sure that your phone's manufacture date is 11W28 or below.

I have a problem, after flashing my x10mini I got a black screen and i cant even get into recovery. I have allready unlocked the bootloader and every time I flash same thing happens... :\ any help????

kapocszoltan

Jun 25, 2011
Budapest
I have a problem, after flashing my x10mini I got a black screen and i cant even get into recovery. I have allready unlocked the bootloader and every time I flash same thing happens... :\ any help????

try to reflash the whole system with Sony Ericsson Update Service. If your phone can be switch on then just flash the kernel with Flash tool, and try again to access the recovery. Good luck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

My phone details are:
    Xperia X8i (E15i)
    Build no. 2.1.1.C.0.O

Thanks in advance

Im om mini cm7. And i want to install naa ics 4 kernel and mini cm9. Cant i flash it directly the kernel ? Thanks and sorry for noob question

Flash kernel > Go to recovery > Full Wipe > Flash Rom.

Sent from my E15i using xda app-developers app