Search This thread

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Canada
twitter.com
HTC U12+
Samsung Galaxy S21
Asphalt 7 v1.0.0 - PlayStore - HTC One X - Tegra 3 - Optimized graphics [works for any Tegra 3 device]

- go to SD:\Android\obb\com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA7HM

- rename main.100.com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA7HM.obb to .zip and open with winrar navigate data/DeviceConfig and relpace the DeviceConfig.xml with one from the attached pack

- replace the Gamma.txt in the root of the compressed file

- once done rename back to .Obb

this will not request a re-download since the .xml files are a match in size

Two version are included

DeviceConfig+FullEffectWithoutHighMap_ 60fps
- Added full dynamic reflections without frame rate skip
- Added traffic shadows
- Added blur effect on impact
- Use high quality car shader
- Use second render targert (bloom)
- Added swf post effect
- Added car reflections in garage
- Increased car detail in gameplay and in garage vs SGS3

DeviceConfig+OptimizedWithHighMap_30fps
- A little less effects than the above plus High details tracks in order to keep it playable

DeviceConfig+S3Exact_HighMap_30fps
- The exact same quality as for the SGS3 including the gamma luminance filter

Use with Faux005b1 and RenovateGamingBoost App in order to achieve the targeted frame rates

by the way the game is still not optimized for Tegra3 as evident by the clipping polygons problems

7501783980_48397f3d91_c.jpg

7501789126_6fc7f0dabc_c.jpg

7501781462_e1a8e4b6a9_c.jpg

7501779848_36c71be797_c.jpg

Attachments

• A7v1.0.0-Playstore-OneX-Tegra3-Optimized-DeviceConfig.rar
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,140
Last edited:

bloodhawk

Mar 12, 2010
San Francisco Bay Area
Bloody AMAZING!!!!! :D

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

I enabled High-res in the first config and it is still pretty playable with the Gaming Boost app.

Does the High-res argument improve anything other than the road textures?

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Canada
twitter.com
HTC U12+
Samsung Galaxy S21
Added one more config for Asphalt 7

DeviceConfig+S3Exact_HighMap_30fps
- The exact same quality as for the SGS3 including the gamma luminance filter

This is the exact configs for the S3, very playable in usual faux005b1 + gaming app recommendation

by the way it looks the exact same also on the iPhone 4s, except polygon clipping is much further, on the 4s it's 30fps stable on the SGS3 its 60fps rock solid

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Canada
twitter.com
HTC U12+
Samsung Galaxy S21
Lol

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

you know what's funny iUsers

my friend just downloaded Nova3 on his iPhone 4s

its running in full effects but at worse frame rate than the stock HOX as well as constant hitches/pauses

and yet they say "its playable, good enough, it will load and get faster"

now let see a game running this bad on Android device they will scream burnnnnnnnnnnn

bloodhawk

Mar 12, 2010
San Francisco Bay Area
Probably! Just gets a little "hitchy" on tracks with a lot of buildings.

Personally i was playing A6 yesterday, and i really didnt find much change in the game to warrant such low frame rates. Gameloft at is prime *****iness maybe?

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Canada
twitter.com
HTC U12+
Samsung Galaxy S21
Probably! Just gets a little "hitchy" on tracks with a lot of buildings.

Personally i was playing A6 yesterday, and i really didnt find much change in the game to warrant such low frame rates. Gameloft at is prime *****iness maybe?

if the iPhone is their base platform i can tell you they are not doing such a good job

i jusd tried A7 and Nova3 on the iPhone 4s today, A7 slightly better at around 30fps, on the iPhone 4 it looks very ugly, while Nova is certainly less than 30fps plus tons stutters and hitches

on the iPad3 NOVA3 is running with most effects off

So honestly the only device eating these new GL games for breakfast is the SGS3 with power saving disabled, the HOX is the second best but needs our optimizations

Reactions: kwjimmy

bloodhawk

Mar 12, 2010
San Francisco Bay Area
if the iPhone is their base platform i can tell you they are not doing such a good job

i jusd tried A7 and Nova3 on the iPhone 4s today, A7 slightly better at around 30fps, on the iPhone 4 it looks very ugly, while Nova is certainly less than 30fps plus tons stutters and hitches

on the iPad3 NOVA3 is running with most effects off

So honestly the only device eating these new GL games for breakfast is the SGS3 with power saving disabled, the HOX is the second best but needs our optimizations

Fat Samsung Paycheck.

LaneyEFC

Aug 28, 2010
Liverpool
Bought asphalt 7... anyone else having problems with stearing?... everything else runs smooth, but seems rather pointless if i am unable to stear ha :rolleyes:

bloodhawk

Mar 12, 2010
San Francisco Bay Area
@hamdir

You have to give this a shot -

Insert coin 7.3.0 + Faux b51 + Gaming boost (+stock script)

Freaking amazing! Try Asphalt 7 sgs3 config after this .. you will be plain surprised.!!

I made this additional change in build.prop - increased VM.heapsize to 256m .

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Canada
twitter.com
HTC U12+
Samsung Galaxy S21
Just plain bloody amazing. easily a boost of around 10+ fps minimum!

no i wont change rom for this, i tried the VM increase didnt notice change in Nova ill switch my A7 config files and see if its better

but for now im happy with where we are mate :)

i tried the Galaxy tab 7.7, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7 and SGS3 we are now trailing the S3 by a small margin and we beat all other devices in GL games

bloodhawk

Mar 12, 2010
San Francisco Bay Area
no i wont change rom for this, i tried the VM increase didnt notice change in Nova ill switch my A7 config files and see if its better

but for now im happy with where we are mate :)

i tried the Galaxy tab 7.7, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7 and SGS3 we are now trailing the S3 by a small margin and we beat all other devices in GL games

With Insert Coin, even that slight gap is gone! :D

With ARHD i wasnt having the smoothest of the Sense experience, so decided to switch. 15 mins later i deleted my ARHD backup xD

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Canada
twitter.com
HTC U12+
Samsung Galaxy S21
With Insert Coin, even that slight gap is gone! :D

With ARHD i wasnt having the smoothest of the Sense experience, so decided to switch. 15 mins later i deleted my ARHD backup xD

Good for you mate, i need the full stock features in my phone as well as stock dignified theme, so i can never change from ARHD

im happy with where we are now and satisfied, massively faster than my Nexus 7 as it is

i think the reason for the improvements is maybe less Sense bloat and more RAM, you can achieve this on ARHD by using ROM cleaner

there is a new 2.15 base coming today on ARHD, so lets hope HTC reduced some of the sense bloat and extracted more performance, ill report if we get better gaming with it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since Htc One X will feature the Tegra 3 processor From Nvidia , i thought i would share the awesome games and apps which Are optimized for Tegra 3 power

285636,xcitefun-htc-one-x-1.jpg

First The Apps :

1 - Photaf THD Panorama Pro

PAxnL0fP5Yrn4nC8ZfP0c-nloBn9WqePtLKYhk8lsDKTmm5gdANPV-lPnqIfltgu7w=w705

rom Oren Bengigi – a new photo-stitching app that allows you to combine a sequence of photos to create a panoramic view of any scenery. This app accelerates image stitching time by using all four Tegra 3 processing cores. That means more time to create cool photos and less time waiting around.

2 - Snapseed

Snapseed-for-iPad6-512x366.png

from Nik Software – one of the easiest, most intuitive photo editors available for your Tegra 3 device. Take a picture, customize it to your liking and immediately send to friends and family. With Snapseed, you never knew your photos could look so professional, so quick and easy with your Tegra 3 mobile device. Coming to Google Play this summer

3 - PowerDirector Mobile

cyberlink-unveils-powerdirector-mobile-app-for-android-devices-stresses-tegra-optimization_oaoda_0.jpg

from CyberLink– this app was once a powerful desktop-based video editing tool. Thanks to the Tegra 3’s high-performance and battery-friendly 4-PLUS-1 architecture, PowerDirector Mobile will give you the power to manipulate and edit videos on your mobile device. Coming to Google Play this fall.
    ""I dont know If Splashtop THd will be supported on the One X but in the Google play market it said tablet tegra 3 powered devices only""

This is a video Showing the previous Apps

Second the Games :

1 - ShadowGun (Tegra 3)

Shadowgun-580x305.jpg

The Tegra 3-optimized version of SHADOWGUN features console-quality water, enhanced rag-doll physics, particle effects, enhanced shaders and dynamic textures. These are only possible using Tegra 3's multi-core capabilities, and they make for a truly immersive and realistic gaming experience.
    The year is 2350, and corrupt intergalactic corporations are the rule of law, hiring bounty hunters and mercs to do their bidding. The best of the best are known as SHADOWGUNS.
    SHADOWGUN (Tegra 3) puts you into the role of John Slade, the galaxy’s most infamous bounty hunter. Your mission: hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, maniacal genius and leader of his own mutant army. Infiltrate Dr. Simon’s mountain fortress and fight his personal guard of cyborgs, battle droids, and genetically-enhanced humanoids. Using state-of-the-art weaponry, ships, and the assistance of S.A.R.A.—Slade’s personal android assistant—SHADOWGUN (Tegra 3) combines intense tactical combat with 3rd person action.

2 - Dark Kingdom THD

133041709969.jpg

Dark Kingdom THD is optimized for NVIDIA® Tegra® 3. It expresses fantastic high quality graphic - realistic normal map, water effect and etc. showing real breathing graphics. Using NVIDIA® PhysX® technology will provide realistic physical engine effect and particle effect created custom skill and strong equipment battle. Coming soon to TegraZone in 2012.

3 - Golden Arrow Thd

golden-arrow-android-1.jpg

Arriving for the first time on Tegra 3 devices, Golden Arrow is an action adventure game. We're promised "higher-resolution textures, high dynamic range lighting, soft shadows" along with "lens flares, explosions, and fires galore." Yup, this description was definitely written by NVIDIA. Still, if there's any Michel Bay fans out there who are looking to get the same thrill from their mobile gaming, NVIDIA is coming for you.

4 - Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II THD

nvidia-sonic-4-ep-2.jpg

In a follow up to Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I, available on the Market now, the sequel is bringing a new set of effects and updated graphics to the classic console games. NVIDIA says the new game will run on Tegra 3 devices cranking out up to 720p HD resolution.
    Additionally, the game will bring back Tails, fulfilling his usual sidekick role alongside his big blue buddy. True to the original Genesis version of the game, you can even play a co-op mode with a friend controlling Tails. Episode I was already a fun game, so we're looking forward to seeing this new version and arguing with our friends who gets to be Sonic and who has to be the immortal sidekick.

5 - Eden to GREEEEN THD

EdenToGreeeen_Screenshot1-595x335.jpg

Built on the Unreal Engine, Eden to GREEEEN pits you "against alien machines from another planet" (so we can conclude "alien" doesn't mean "immigrant" here) who are trying to steal Eden's natural resources. It's up to you to save Euphoria, the natural energy of Eden. This totally original story comes with the descriptor "freemium", so we can probably count on some sort of in-app purchases, but NVIDIA promises Eden to GREEEEN won't "skimp on the gaming experience." Fingers crossed.

6 - Hamilton's Great Adventure THD

hamiltons_great_adventure-704x396.jpg

The last of the new games NVIDIA is announcing for their Tegra 3 devices, Hamilton's Great Adventure is a strategy/puzzle game that actually seems mildly reminiscent of some of the newer 3D Super Mario games. NVIDIA even claims that the "fully dynamic levels" will "rival what you'd experience on the PC version of the game." The game has been adapted from Bitsquid's DirectX 11 engine.

7 - meltdown thd

Meltdown+on+Mars+THD.jpg

The swarm is arriving...get ready for the final encounter! Designed to take full advantage of the graphics capabilities of your NVIDIA® Tegra® powered phone or tablet, Meltdown on Mars THD features realistic particle effects like smoke, gas and explosions, gorgeous high-detail enemies and environments, and real-time lighting effects.
    Meltdown on Mars THD is an action tower-defense style game where the player has to defend himself using turrets, barricades and his own weapons. The game is divided into waves and within each wave the player is attacked by more and more difficult groups of aliens. Can you survive the meltdown?

Features:

• NVIDIA Tegra Enhancements: Realistic particle effects, real-time lighting.
    • Highly-detailed enemies and environments
    • Populary tower-defense style game meets action shooter.

8 - Demolition Inc. THD

demolitioninc_appicon.png

DEMOLITION, INC. is a new action strategy game: Assume the role of the daring demolition worker Mike and start a devastating chain reaction on earth, use cool tools and weapons and expand your destructive powers!
    You navigate Mike's UFO over cities of earth and unfold complete chaos with your tools and weapons: Cars which drive into tower blocks and let them collapse, high-rises which falls onto other high-rises, exploding cows which let whole streets of houses come tumbling down!
    DEMOLITION, INC. is 100% physics technology: nothing is predetermined, and nothing is pre-animated. Only you make a determination what you do and what you see! Because of this, every time you play will be a unique experience and you won't get enough from those explosive chain reactions you make by yourself.

Features:

• Car and building physics are fully simulated. Everything is destructible and nothing is pre-animated.
    • Use the endless possibilities of combining your tools and weapons to make devastating chain reactions.
    • Use your tractor beam to take control of cars, place anti-gravity ramps to maximize damage, use the huge wrecking ball to make way.
    • Three cities and 15 districts are awaiting to be demolished by you and lead to their true destination!
    • Compare your skills with those of your friends and the world-wide steam community.

9 - Jett Tailfin Racers THD

jetttailfin_appicon.png

Jett Tailfin Racers THD brings the exciting playful world of the sea to life with lovable characters, challenging races, and fun gameplay. Join JETT TAILFIN and his friends as they compete for Top Finn in a Magical underwater environment and the right to challenge Tom Tsunami for legend of underwater speed!
    In Jett Tailfin Racers THD, the tracks represent marine ecosystems. They are modeled after street race tracks, where the racer is forced to interact with characters and objects which are part of the world in which the race takes place. That makes the race more challenging and the environments more interesting.
    Users progress through each race to unlock new tracks. Each new track introduces new friends and enemies.

Features:

• Designed specifically for phones and tablets using NVIDIA® Tegra® family of mobile processors.
    • Support for Bluetooth or USB game controllers and stereoscopic 3D. (USB gamepads only supported on Android 3.1 or higher.)
    • Features motion-blur shaders and other advanced under-water lighting effects.
    • Family-friendly gameplay.
    "The unbelievable performance and high resolution textures in Jett Tailfin Racers THD could only be experienced with NVIDIA Tegra powered devices."

10 - The sark Meadow THD

dark_header.jpg

By incorporating high resolution textures and atmospheric real-time lighting effects, The Dark Meadow offers a haunting experience for your NVIDIA® Tegra® powered mobile device.
    By maximizing the graphic and gameplay horsepower of the Unreal Engine 3, The Dark Meadow by Phosphor Games Studio delivers a stunning first-person, action/adventure game where players fight to escape a dark fairytale world filled with fantastical creatures bent on destroying them.​

Features:

• Console quality graphics: Built to take advantage of the Unreal Engine 3.
    • Tegra enhanced: Taps into the multi-core processing power of the NVIDIA Tegra family of processors.

11 - Renaissance Blood THD

renbloodthd_appicon.png

Renaissance Blood THD is a shooting game built on the Unreal 3 Mobile Engine and is based on Renaissance period. Developed specifically for the NVIDIA® Tegra 3® chip, this face-paced shooter incorporates complex geometric environments, high-resolution textures, realistic dynamic lighting effecs and real-time physics simulations.
    After Leonard DaVinci’s death, heroes of Renaissance started to fight a battle for capturing ‘DaVinci machine’ which DaVinci designed. Using the heroes’ powerful weapons with various DaVinci’s inventions motif, you will experience thrilling action shooting.

Features:

• Designed specifically for devices using NVIDIA® Tegra 3®, quad-core mobile superchip
    • Dynamic character lighting and gamma correction for more realistic light calculations
    • Interaction of scene objects using advanced physics simulations
    "Renaissance Blood THD will leverage Tegra 3 for its multi-threading capabilities, so we can scale across all four CPU cores and deliver the ultimate console-quality performance."

12 - bladeslinger thd

bladeslinger.jpg

This game will come to ios and android and will have a special enhanced tegra 3 version by Luma Arcade.

Thats And more to come , from what Nvidia said , i will keep this thread posted with new tegra 3 optimized apps , and some games from mega companies like EA , Gameloft if they introduced some new Benchmarks games

I am getting to post the updates in replies and will post direct link to the replies here , because the First thread letters used mustn't exceeds 30000 letters :D:D

:cool::cool::cool::cool:The Updates :cool::cool::cool::cool:

The Latest update will have this logo :cool: on the left

---
    Phone Arena: Quad-core optimized games that you can play right now thx to hamdir

---Tegra 3 optimized Games and apps --update 26/3-- Gameloft and stuff :D

---Tegra 3 optimized Games and apps --update 6/4-- htc one x gaming and some news

---Tegra 3 optimized Games and apps --update 8/5-- Some quality gaming

--- Mass Effect Infiltrator On the One X

--- New Tegra 3 Game From MadFinger (( Thnx To chrisjcks ))

--- Tegra 3 optimized Games and apps--update 5/6--Guess what became playstation certified (( Thnx To Hamdir ))

Something for the root users to unleash this beast gaming capabilities

--- Renovate Gaming Boost App

--- [GUIDE+TOOLS] v9.2 ¦ How To Easily Maximize One X Tegra 3 Game performance - root

--- Tegra 3 optimized Games and apps --update 8/7 -- A Comeback

--- Wild Blood iOS IGN Review Thanks to Hamdir

--- Tegra 3 optimized Games and apps--update 12/9 --Assassin's Creed anyone interested ?

please everyone check this post and vote in the link included in it .

---
    neuTrue message to the Gaming community

:cool:--- Tegra 3 optimized Games and apps -- All About Tegra 4

Hope you like the new look

iv found a good link for games,pm me for details :)
    Asphalt 7 Beta - HTC One X - Tegra 3 - Optimized graphics

overwrite the file in here

\Android\data\com.gameloft.android.GAND.GloftA7HP\files\data\DeviceConfig\DeviceConfig.xml

Gameloft considers Tegra3 devices as "android_medium" two steps below the full android_high mode

This will improve the graphics for Asphalt 7 on the One X without a hit on the frame rate

Runs smooth as butter with interactive governor and aggressive minfrees (all GL games are very heavy on RAM)

- Added full dynamic reflections without frame rate skip
    - Added traffic shadows
    - Added blur effect on impact
    - Use high quality car shader
    - Use second render targert (bloom)
    - Added swf post effect
    - Added car reflections in garage
    - Increased car detail in gameplay and in garage vs SGS3

No hope in using the High map mode which includes higher detailed tracks with better textures and buildings' window reflections, because its killing the frame rate

No hope in fixing the texture clipping issues since this game like many other GL games simply ignores to do any specific considerations for the NV GPU and its methods on Tegra 3 devices

Finally...FUGL!

7501783980_48397f3d91_c.jpg

7501789126_6fc7f0dabc_c.jpg

7501781462_e1a8e4b6a9_c.jpg

7501779848_36c71be797_c.jpg
    THD xmas invasion :) like we say around here, aywaaa nvidiaaaa

is it just me or is Nvidia gonna revive the Japanese craze all over again :)

Demons' Score THD

screenshot04.jpg

screenshot08.jpg

Demons’ Score THD includes ALL 10 Demons ($32 worth of IAP) in addition to graphics enhancements specifically enhanced for Tegra 3 devices!

Get ready for off-the-hook break beat action. Surrender to the rhythm and tap like hell. Brave furious battles that combine stunning graphics and amazing background music!

At the start of the game, you fight as Serenity herself, without any possessing demons. You can unlock the first demon, Asmodeus, by defeating him. Once unlocked, Asmodeus is available to possess Serenity. Her looks, personality, parameters, and other abilities will change based on the possessing demon, as will the game's music. After the first demon, you can make a pact with additional demons by defeating them. Once a pact is in place, you have the option of having the demon possess Serenity for a small fee.

Features:
    • Advanced bloom effects: Bloom is a graphics technique where bright places in the scene bleeds onto its surroundings. It makes the scene more photo realistic and give the characters more depth.
    • Advanced rim lighting: Rim lighting is the effect where of a character is lit from behind, the light leaks around him like a halo. It enhances how we can dramatically show the character.
    • Dynamic shadows: Dynamic Shadow, where the shadow moves as the character does, creating a more life-like effect.
    • Depth of field effects: Depth of field, a technique where we focus our camera on the character and blur the object that’s in front and behind him. It makes the game more realistic and immersive.
    • Higher resolution textures: High resolution, using twice higher render target resolution than other versions, the overall image will be sharper and higher quality.

"We were able to successfully release Demons Score for Android thanks to our long time partnership with NVIDIA, which includes technical partnership, and ensuring reliable hardware compatibility. By leveraging Tegra's performance, we were able to employ console level graphics without sacrificing great performance. This was the result of the fruitful cooperation between Square Enix and NVIDIA, who both share the same passion towards bringing visually stunning experiences to gamers."

— Takashi Tokita, Senior Manager, Mobile Business Division SQUARE ENIX CO.,LTD.

RU Golf THD

screenshot03.jpg

screenshot04.jpg

screenshot05.jpg

RU Golf THD was built specifically to take advantage of Tegra-powered devices by including effects such as bloom, lens flare, motion blur, realistic water, and high resolution textures.

RU Golf is an easy to pick-up-and-play game that offers both single and multiplayer modes, various levels, and character customizing features.

Features:
    • Full 3D multi-battle game! More fun with more people!
    • Create your own differentiated character with various creative and fashionable costumes!
    • Swing golf clubs or design your own. Even use umbrellas and bats!
    "With Tegra 3 performance and capabilities, RU Golf THD provides the best golf game experience with your Tegra 3 devices. Nutgee Studio is pleased to work with NVIDIA to deliver Tegra-enhanced games."

ExZeus 2

screenshot02.jpg

As featured in Tegra Zone: The next generation of mobile gaming is here. ExZeus 2, sequel of the acclaimed 3D shooting game “ExZeus” finally comes to Android.

2217 CE. Over one century has passed since the battle against the alien war machines. Earth has returned to peace and the name of Diadora is now nothing more than a dim memory. Not many remember the ExZeus project and the robots who saved the planet from darkness. But a new menace from above was about to break the peace.

There was only one way to counter this menace and restore hope: reopen the "ExZeus" project. The 3 former metal warriors who saved our planet were thus fused to give birth to a new powerful model of robot, Minos.

Features:
    • Optimized for NVIDIA Tegra devices with amazing 3D graphics.
    • New elements of gameplay: shoot enemies in the air or fight them on the ground in close combat sequences with impressive super attacks.
    • Earn experience points based on your skills with oline ranking & achievements.
    • Accelerometer & Virtual Pad control modes multiple routes through levels.
    "Without the power of NVIDIA Tegra devices, it wouldn’t have been possible to keep a constant and steady frame rate with all the effects and the high-resolution textures we put in ExZeus 2."

Fruit Ninja THD
    Fruit Ninja THD is the definitive version of the best-selling game and adds special graphic detail and effects including more detailed fruit models, higher resolution textures, and a new gameplay mechanic that slows down time.

It was specifically designed and developed to take advantage of the processing power of your NVIDIA® Tegra® -based mobile device and offers an unmatched graphically-rich experience that can't be found in any other mobile version.

Swipe your finger across the screen to deliciously slash and splatter fruit like a true ninja warrior. Be careful of bombs – they are explosive to touch and will put a swift end to your juicy adventure! This Tegra-enhanced version also allows for there to be more onscreen fruit at a time without having to sacrifice frame rate!

Fruit Ninja THD is the messiest and most satisfying fruit game ever and uses OpenFeint, so players can unlock achievements and shoot for the top of the global leaderboards while racking up OpenFeint points!

Features:
    Juicy and satisfying fruit slicing
    Combos, criticals and rare fruit
    Unlockable bonus content
    Addictive gameplay

“By utilizing the power and finesse of NVIDIA Tegra devices, Fruit Ninja has been developed and polished to an incredible standard of quality!”
    Tegra 3 optimized Games and apps --update 8/7 -- A Comeback

A Comeback

Gameloft's first Unreal Engine Game

Gameloft_Unreal_game_Artwork_1.jpg

Last week we reported on Gameloft announcing their first Unreal Engine 3 built game, along with some art to tease everyone with. Thanks to an anonymous tip, we now have new information about this game or at least what it could very well be called. Let us jump into it shall we?

There are two pieces of pretty solid evidence that points towards Gameloft's upcoming Unreal Engine 3 built game being called Wild Blood. First, there is a new trademark filing that has been accepted for Gameloft as of July 10th, 2012 for the name Wild Blood. While this could be for a completely different game Gameloft may be developing, the second piece of evidence all but confirms the name.
    Right now of Facebook, people can vote through an app Gameloft has published on what the next clue that they will release will be. In the URL for the app, it also plainly states Wild Blood in the name. This URL is only for this app so the fact that Wild Blood is showing up in there is pretty convincing.

https://www.facebook.com/dialog/per...sponse_type=code&perms=user_likes&fbconnect=1

Critical Strike Portable

b_500_274_16777215_0___images_stories_news_counterstrike_critical-strike-portable.jpg

Developed by Studios OnMars, the Counter-Strike inspired game called Critical Strike Portable has just gotten updated with a nice set of new features and tweaks. This happens as Studio OnMars celebrates surpassing the 200,000 download mark which is a pretty impressive feat.

The update brings with it two new gameplat modes that you can now participate in: DeathMatch and Zombie mode. This means that you will now be able to connect and play on servers running either of those game modes. Also coming with the update are some tweaks to the social element of Critical Strike Portable.

critical%20strike%20portable%20android%20game%202.jpg
    critical-strike-portable-android-game-3.jpg

Your friends in-game will now be denoted with a new color tag, making them stand out and easily identifiable. This is a good thing if you are on the same team and want to work on a team. Also if you chat in the game, your little dot on the radar will blink. Not sure what the point of that is but whatever works.

Critical Strike Portable keeps getting updated with new features, becoming a better game all the time. If you haven't given it a whirl, you can do so by hitting up the link below and downloading it off of the Google Play store as well as Amazon's AppStore for free. Also check out the video below if you want to see the game in action using a controller now that it supports them.

Real Racing 3

b_500_274_16777215_0___images_stories_news_realracing3_real-racing-3-game.jpg

EA and their newly formed studio Firemonkeys, a combination of Firemint and Iron Monkeys after last week's studio combining, are offering up a first look at the upcoming Real Racing 3D and damn does it look good. While I'm so/so with racing games, Real Racing 3 could very well change that.

Unfortunately we don't know if it will come to Android, or even what platforms it will be released on. However, since Real Racing 2 eventually made it to Android, it is a safe bet that this third installment will end up on Google Play as well. It might be after the iOS release though.
    Real Racing 3 will also include a full lineup of real world tracks from the top names around the world including Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Silverstone. With a 22 car grid, gamers will be able to pit themselves against 21 other drivers in one race. - EA / Firemonkeys
    The inclusion of some pretty awesome real racing tracks is definitely nice and the visuals look like they have been improved upon a fair amount. The footage is from a pre-alpha build so there could be further tweaks to the look and feel of the game.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies

b_500_274_16777215_0___images_stories_news_CODzombies_Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-Zombies-Android-game.jpg

A couple of weeks ago we reported on the possibility that Activision was gearing up to release Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies onto Android soon, thanks to a training manual posted by Activision on the official Call of Duty website. We guessed that since the manual was published, it wouldn't be long before the game would follow and today it has landed on the Google Play store.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies is just as the name suggests. It is an FPS game swarming with the undead for you to shoot in the face or, subsequently, get eaten instead. Arriving with this game are the two maps Kino Der Toten, Ascension and Call of the Dead: Director’s Cut. Also coming with the game is the Dead-Ops Arcade, a 50-level zombie gauntlet that you can attempt to get through without dieing.

b_215_200_16777215_0___images_stories_news_CODzombies_Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-Zombies-Android-game_1.jpg
    b_215_200_16777215_0___images_stories_news_CODzombies_Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-Zombies-Android-game_2.jpg

The second piece of good news is that there is multiplayer with this game, something we weren't not 100% sure about. Up to four people can join up and play together via Wi-Fi. All the perks and weapons are there as well and for Xperia Play owners, you will be happy to know that it supports your physical controls.

Now here is where some people might end up getting a little miffed. Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies is available on the Google Play store for $6.99 which isn't bad at all. However, there are also in-game purchases available, totally optional should you want to enhance your experience with the points tier system in the game. If you don't want to, you don't have to and just play the game as-is. There are six tiers of in-game purchases for CoD points which are used for unlocking additional areas and securing better weapons in much less time. They are only for single player mode as well so it won't affect multiplayer.

b_215_200_16777215_0___images_stories_news_CODzombies_Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-Zombies-Android-game_3.jpg
    b_215_200_16777215_0___images_stories_news_CODzombies_Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-Zombies-Android-game_4.jpg

Some things to note about CoD Points:

• Buy CoD points in the Main Menu to use when you run out of earned points in-game.
    • CoD points can be spent on anything in the game such as reviving, opening doors, weapons, perks, and the mystery box but are only used when you do not have enough earned points.
    • Revives can also be bought with CoD points if you die without the revive perk, although the three revive limit still applies.
    • Note: Your CoD points will be lost if the app is uninstalled from your device.

With all of that said, if you are up for unloading clip after clip of ammo into undead faces, with or without friends helping, you can now do so with the official Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies game. One last thing to note, it looks like this game, for now at least, is only available for Xperia devices for the next month. It will then arrive for all others.
    `

Xperia devices exclusivity for a month

id Software had mobile games in development but are now on hold

b_500_274_16777215_0___images_stories_news_idsoftware_id-software-mobile-games.jpg

nteresting news today regarding id Software and the fact that they had a few mobile games under development. Unfortunately though, it looks like these projects are now on hold due to id Software wanting to focus solely on Doom 4's development instead.

The team working on the mobile games have been brought on to work on Doom 4's development which effectively puts all their mobile projects on hold. The teams had some developers that id Software wanted to bring on to work on Doom 4.

We did make the decision to close up our mobile development, which saddens me a lot, in that I love doing the mobile work — taking that time, spending a month, a year or something working on a mobile project, but we had some developers on there that we wanted to bring onto the Doom 4 project. - John Carmack, id Software
    id Software have already released six games onto iOS and were flopping back and forth as to whether or not they should bring their games to Android. While putting their mobile projects on hold may sadden iOS gamers, all of us on the Android side of the fence have yet to enjoy any of them so it isn't any skin off our backs. Let's just hope that at least one of those mobile projects that are now on hold happen to be for Android.

Monster Life where everything is made of paper

b_500_274_16777215_0___images_stories_news_monsterlife_monster-life-android-game.jpg

Gameloft has released a new title onto Android today called Monster Life which revolves around a more casual type of gaming. You will be in charge of raising the rather unique monsters found on the island of Numa which all happen to be made of paper, along with everything else on the island.

In Monster Life, which looks a lot like Crescent Moon Games' Paper Monsters, you will have to raise and train your little creatures while trying to build your own kingdom at the same time. As you grow you will be able to explore the land around you and hopefully stop the chaos that seems to be spreading.

b_215_200_16777215_0___images_stories_news_monsterlife_monster_life_android_game_1.jpg
    b_215_200_16777215_0___images_stories_news_monsterlife_monster_life_android_game_2.jpg

Monster Life Features:

• Discover a unique, magical and fun atmosphere
    • Enjoy original 3D graphics in a world made entirely of paper!
    • More than 20 original monsters to collect, each with endearing personalities and awesome abilities
    • Train, feed and play with your monsters to make them stronger!
    • Assign your monsters to the perfect training spot to boost their power and abilities
    • Tons of buildings, decorations and custom options let you fulfill your monsters’ needs while building the most prosperous kingdom
    • Journey across 36 different battle zones on 4 different islands as you seek out the minions of Chaos
    • Fight them in epic battles with up to 3 monsters at the same time!

b_215_200_16777215_0___images_stories_news_monsterlife_monster_life_android_game_3.jpg
    b_215_200_16777215_0___images_stories_news_monsterlife_monster_life_android_game_4.jpg

This isn't just a casual sim game though as you will actually have to battle it out with your enemies. The monsters you train will be used in combat so it is also a lot like Pokemon in many ways. While there may only be 20 monsters right now to collect, there are a lot of structures that you can build in your kingdom.

Currently, as you may be guessing already, Monster Life is available off of the Google Play store for free. If you enjoy these types of games, you might want to check this one out.

Market Link

That's for today , some old news but better than nothing , I was busy with my new Hox , that i forgot about this thread