mrplowdan

Dec 26, 2011
Google Pixel 6
Got this in the mail, I figure its spam but I thought I'd post it non the less
supportforums@motorola.com via surveymonkey.com <member@surveymonkey.com>

8:04 PM (7 minutes ago)

to me
Hi,

Thanks for joining the Motorola Feedback Network. We are inviting owners of the Motorola ATRIX 4G on AT&T to participate in an early preview of a new software release, and provide feedback. If you are not currently using a Motorola ATRIX 4G on AT&T, please excuse and ignore this email.

Click this link -- https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=248Jh06CxhhIPO47mmUz8g_3d_3d -- to take the enrollment survey if you wish to take part. Note that you must be a member in good standing of the Motorola Owners' Forums to be included. The registration window could close without notice so please respond as quickly as possible.

This is a confidential test under the terms of the Motorola Feedback Network. Do not post any details or information about this on any public sites.

Thanks -- please understand that start times are always fluid. We ask for your patience if you register but don't hear from us right away.

Matt
Motorola Owners’ Forums
Motorola Feedback Network

To unsubscribe from the Motorola Feedback Network, visit your profile on the new Motorola Feedback Network site and click the link titled "Update Contact Information / Motorola Feedback Network Participation Preference." Click "No" under "Motorola Feedback Network" to unsubscribe.

To avoid any additional surveymonkey invitations (and further MFN invitations) click this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx?sm=248Jh06CxhhIPO47mmUz8g_3d_3d
The surveymonkey link:
Thanks for participating

Thanks for your interest in providing fast feedback about the upcoming AT&T ATRIX 4G software update.

Here's how it works.

> Up to a thousand AT&T ATRIX 4G owners will receive the update. If you sign up, your phone may be included.

> This is what we call a "pre-launch soak." We'll watch what happens for about two days, just to make sure there is nothing wrong with the update or the update process.

> You will be trialing FINAL software. This is not a beta test. In most cases, this is the software that will be released, unless we find an extremely serious issue. Your feedback will help us identify issues that may require a later fix, and help us prepare others for getting used to the new software. Your feedback will be extremely valuable and we do hope you will take part!

> When you receive the update, we would appreciate your quick feedback. Selected users will be provided a link to a private community shortly before the update is pushed. All of your comments and questions should be posted there, and that's where we'll provide more information.

> Downgrading the software to the previous version will not be possible.

> We will also distribute one or more surveys to get your evaluation of the process and the software.

If this sounds good, please confirm that you wish to take part by completing this short registration form.

Thanks!

NOTE: This is NOT the only question you must answer to participate. There are several short pages to complete -- make sure you see the "Thank you" page or you have not successfully completed the process.
Are you interested in participating?

NOTE: This is merely the FIRST question in this registration. You must complete additional questions to be included.
Are you interested in participating? NOTE: This is merely the FIRST question in this registration. You must complete additional questions to be included. Yes - I am using a ATRIX 4G on AT&T and I want to take part in the test and provide feedback
No - I am no longer using an ATRIX 4G on AT&T
No - I cannot or do not want to take part for other reasons
I clicked on yes which took me to the next page
You, your phone and rules of participation

Please verify your current information so we can be sure we have the right person and the right phone identifier.

Who are you?

Note:please be sure to use the same email as used on your Motorola Owners' Forum profile -- the email address where you received the email about this opportunity.

Who are you?

Note:please be sure to use the same email as used on your Motorola Owners' Forum profile -- the email address where you received the email about this opportunity.
Forum Display Name on Motorola Owners' Forums
First name
Last name
Motorola Owners' Forum Login email address
Zip code
What is your phone's IMEI number? You can find it by dialing *#06# (star-pound-zero-six-pound) on your phone's keypad.

I can't stress how important it is that you provide a valid IMEI. You will likely not get the software during this test if your IMEI is wrong.

> Be sure your IMEI is 15 characters long.

> It probably starts "35XXX"

You may have already provided this on other forms, but we need to confirm it here to ensure that you are included.

What is your phone's IMEI number? You can find it by dialing *#06# (star-pound-zero-six-pound) on your phone's keypad. I can't stress how important it is that you provide a valid IMEI. You will likely not get the software during this test if your IMEI is wrong. > Be sure your IMEI is 15 characters long. > It probably starts "35XXX" You may have already provided this on other forms, but we need to confirm it here to ensure that you are included.

I'm in Canada and obviously not really on att so I can't test this, also it doesn't seem real and I don't feel like giving out my imei number.

AnotherBill

Oct 12, 2012
Got the same email. Tempted to accept to see what it's all about.

Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app

JNewms

Sep 21, 2011
Bloomington

The surveymonkey link:

I'm in Canada and obviously not really on att so I can't test this, also it doesn't seem real and I don't feel like giving out my imei number.

That is definitely real. When I had my Razr Maxx I received the same email and link to the same sight for the ICS soak test

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Reactions: moyako

mrplowdan

Dec 26, 2011
Google Pixel 6
That is definitely real. When I had my Razr Maxx I received the same email and link to the same sight for the ICS soak test
Cool, I just got a gnex and was all ready to sell the atrix, maybe I'll end up giving it to my hubby now.
If I flash an att fruitcake can I get this ota? Not to install but to save the zip from the cache folder and share.

JNewms

Sep 21, 2011
Bloomington
Guys seriously, it's not a scam. I've participated in soak tests for Motorola and that is exactly how they send out the invites

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Reactions: RobUncorked

biggy238

Jun 24, 2012
Wow, not even a week on my AHD and this shows up in my email. If I had a functional simcard I would have tried it. Too much effort involved to look back now.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

AnotherBill

Oct 12, 2012
Wow, not even a week on my AHD and this shows up in my email. If I had a functional simcard I would have tried it. Too much effort involved to look back now.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

I just hope it's all worth reverting to stock and having to manually re-install all the apps. I hate not being able to use backups.

DrClown

May 16, 2012
Could it possibly be time to put down the pitchforks and stop burning effigies of Punit?

Last edited:

mynameisj

Dec 5, 2012
Redondo Beach, CA
I just accepted so I'm going back to stock.

Although I have fruitcake only (no sbfs) and because the wifi doesn't work using it's kernel then I will need to use Faux123's kernel. That's as close to stock as I can get right now, I hope that's enough...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can someone upload the new radio (38p)?
    To answer my own request, here's the 38p radio, extracted from Blur 4.5.145. See the attachment.
    Just flashed it, so far so good. I was on 36p before. I don't see any difference yet (too little time), will report back on whatever I find.

DISCLAIMER: The radio seems to be working fine for me, but I take no responsibilty for any possible damage it might do to you or your phone.

Installation instructions are as usual: reboot to recovery, flash ZIP, wipe dalvik cache, reboot to system, enjoy.

MD5: 2b3aee32ac2246a2cd30003677f35f34
    Other things are coming into play as well.

I think I may have been able to have a nice conversation with someone at Motorola.

https://sourceforge.net/motorola/atrix/discussion/general_comments/thread/5b551bd6/

Please, if your going to comment, express support, and don't go in guns blazing. There's infered hints, and maybe they're related?

A positive way to look at it, is, perhaps it will actually ENABLE bootloader unlocking.
    supportforums@motorola.com via surveymonkey.com <member@surveymonkey.com>

8:04 PM (7 minutes ago)

to me
    Hi,

Thanks for joining the Motorola Feedback Network. We are inviting owners of the Motorola ATRIX 4G on AT&T to participate in an early preview of a new software release, and provide feedback. If you are not currently using a Motorola ATRIX 4G on AT&T, please excuse and ignore this email.

Click this link -- https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=248Jh06CxhhIPO47mmUz8g_3d_3d -- to take the enrollment survey if you wish to take part. Note that you must be a member in good standing of the Motorola Owners' Forums to be included. The registration window could close without notice so please respond as quickly as possible.

This is a confidential test under the terms of the Motorola Feedback Network. Do not post any details or information about this on any public sites.

Thanks -- please understand that start times are always fluid. We ask for your patience if you register but don't hear from us right away.

Matt
    Motorola Owners’ Forums
    Motorola Feedback Network

To unsubscribe from the Motorola Feedback Network, visit your profile on the new Motorola Feedback Network site and click the link titled "Update Contact Information / Motorola Feedback Network Participation Preference." Click "No" under "Motorola Feedback Network" to unsubscribe.

To avoid any additional surveymonkey invitations (and further MFN invitations) click this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx?sm=248Jh06CxhhIPO47mmUz8g_3d_3d
    The surveymonkey link:
    Thanks for participating

Thanks for your interest in providing fast feedback about the upcoming AT&T ATRIX 4G software update.

Here's how it works.

> Up to a thousand AT&T ATRIX 4G owners will receive the update. If you sign up, your phone may be included.

> This is what we call a "pre-launch soak." We'll watch what happens for about two days, just to make sure there is nothing wrong with the update or the update process.

> You will be trialing FINAL software. This is not a beta test. In most cases, this is the software that will be released, unless we find an extremely serious issue. Your feedback will help us identify issues that may require a later fix, and help us prepare others for getting used to the new software. Your feedback will be extremely valuable and we do hope you will take part!

> When you receive the update, we would appreciate your quick feedback. Selected users will be provided a link to a private community shortly before the update is pushed. All of your comments and questions should be posted there, and that's where we'll provide more information.

> Downgrading the software to the previous version will not be possible.

> We will also distribute one or more surveys to get your evaluation of the process and the software.

If this sounds good, please confirm that you wish to take part by completing this short registration form.

Thanks!

NOTE: This is NOT the only question you must answer to participate. There are several short pages to complete -- make sure you see the "Thank you" page or you have not successfully completed the process.
    Are you interested in participating?

NOTE: This is merely the FIRST question in this registration. You must complete additional questions to be included.
    Are you interested in participating? NOTE: This is merely the FIRST question in this registration. You must complete additional questions to be included. Yes - I am using a ATRIX 4G on AT&T and I want to take part in the test and provide feedback
    No - I am no longer using an ATRIX 4G on AT&T
    No - I cannot or do not want to take part for other reasons
    You, your phone and rules of participation

Please verify your current information so we can be sure we have the right person and the right phone identifier.

Who are you?

Who are you?

Forum Display Name on Motorola Owners' Forums
    First name
    Last name
    Motorola Owners' Forum Login email address
    Zip code
    What is your phone's IMEI number? You can find it by dialing *#06# (star-pound-zero-six-pound) on your phone's keypad.

I can't stress how important it is that you provide a valid IMEI. You will likely not get the software during this test if your IMEI is wrong.

> Be sure your IMEI is 15 characters long.

> It probably starts "35XXX"

You may have already provided this on other forms, but we need to confirm it here to ensure that you are included.

What is your phone's IMEI number? You can find it by dialing *#06# (star-pound-zero-six-pound) on your phone's keypad. I can't stress how important it is that you provide a valid IMEI. You will likely not get the software during this test if your IMEI is wrong. > Be sure your IMEI is 15 characters long. > It probably starts "35XXX" You may have already provided this on other forms, but we need to confirm it here to ensure that you are included.

no I really don't think it's a good idea to take the conversations to Google Plus. look Gopi is talking to people. there also conversations taking place outside of the SourceForge forums.

he is 1 guy in a company of thousands of people. he is championing these releases internal to Motorola. posting 100 to post to Google Plus page is going to do absolutely nothing except discourage people from wanting to interact with us at all.

the fact of the matter is what's going to help us the most is together proposals to submit to management which provide sound logical reasons why Motorola should do some of the things we think they should.

it should also be noted that gopi has nothing to do with any soak test.

I believe it would be best to delete the link to his Google Plus profile, unless you have permission to do so. how would you feel if some people were pissed off about the company that you work for, using your own personal page to vent?

Sent from my MB855 using xda app-developers app