[Q] HTC one orange uk backup

Search This thread

markthegreat

Mar 4, 2014
Hi,

I rooted my HTC one phone and flashed new firmware on it but quite foolishly didn't make a back up of my stock rom. My original CID is ORANG001 so the only way to get back to stock it seems is to find a nandroid backup or an RUU of this firmware, is that right? Before I flashed a custom rom I had sense 5.5 and android 4.3. Was wondering if anyone had or knew where I could get a back up of this particular stock firmware? I have found a couple of sites but the links are not working. Does anybody have any other ideas on how I can go back to stock firmware and get OTA updates

raghav kapur

Aug 1, 2012
Bloomington, IN
Hi,

I rooted my HTC one phone and flashed new firmware on it but quite foolishly didn't make a back up of my stock rom. My original CID is ORANG001 so the only way to get back to stock it seems is to find a nandroid backup or an RUU of this firmware, is that right? Before I flashed a custom rom I had sense 5.5 and android 4.3. Was wondering if anyone had or knew where I could get a back up of this particular stock firmware? I have found a couple of sites but the links are not working. Does anybody have any other ideas on how I can go back to stock firmware and get OTA updates

Not quite hard to do :)
But I wanna ask you 1 question- Why do you want to return to stock? Returning to stock is just a limited version of a Sense-based custom ROM.
Why don't you flash a Sense-based custom ROM, which is almost identical to Stock? For example ARHD 52.0

markthegreat

Mar 4, 2014
I don't want to return to stock now as I'm enjoying custom roms on my phone. I just want to ability to return to stock for potential warranty issues or if I would like to receive OTA updates from my carrier. I think the software version i need is 2.24.61.1

raghav kapur

Aug 1, 2012
Bloomington, IN