CM11 updates for Photon Q

Search This thread

nonamerzz

Jul 20, 2011
Minsk
vk.com
Latest update for our device was 18.02. Updates have been regularly, but after this date I have not seen any. Where is new updates with new CM features?

Die Bruine

Jan 2, 2008
I'm running M7 but I seem to have a bug in Exchange/push. At least I think so. Email crashes. This morning I saw Exchange service stopped and email just quit on me. Deleted data and only configured my IMAP accounts. If it works for the next two days I'll add the Exchange accounts and see if if it crashes again afterwards.

tfav2890

Aug 6, 2009
Has anyone updated to the newest M7 snapshot? I'm on Sprint and couldn't seem to get a stable connection (texts wouldn't go through).

WIFI problems on CM11

M7 has been my best experience yet with the photon :D

I'm having serious WIFI problems with both M6 and M8 both on my Photon Q and Nook hd+. I'm running two routers at home: A wireless G (from my cable company) and my own Wireless N router.

Running Stock Android (4.1, 4.2, 4.3 or 4.4) or CM10.1, I have no problems connecting to either router (from multiple devices: Nexus 7, Galaxy S3, Photon Q, Nook HD+)

I have been yet to get M6 to connect to any WIFI. (This after multiple installs of CM11 factory clearing rom, factory reset, clear data, whatever I could) and was finally able to get M8 connected to the Wireless N.

Spent yesterday afternoon searching forums for _any_ idea on why WIFI wouldn't work and have not seen much discussion or indications anyone is addressing the problem.

Top Liked Posts