[Q] can't figure out how to restore to secondary account on tablet

Search This thread

flintdragon

Aug 25, 2010
here's the problem I'm having. My daughter has an old phone that she plays minecraft on. We recently got a new tablet (N7!). My google account is the primary on it but she has her own account on the tablet so we can share but not mix our data/apps. Is there any way I can transfer her minecraft app/world/data from the phone to the tablet?

Thanks!

skiman10

Oct 1, 2012
You could use a backup app to transfer. When I went from a nexus 7 2012 to 2013 I used titanium backup to restore all my data. You could also maybe google what files the world data is and copy that file to the same place on the tablet. Those would be my guesses.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

flintdragon

Aug 25, 2010
You could use a backup app to transfer. When I went from a nexus 7 2012 to 2013 I used titanium backup to restore all my data. You could also maybe google what files the world data is and copy that file to the same place on the tablet. Those would be my guesses.

Have you ever restored to a secondary account on a tablet? That seems to be the big issue I'm encountering.

skiman10

Oct 1, 2012
no, I jsut got the nexus. The primary account on it is my own. I want to restore to a secondary account that shares the tablet with me.

OK got it. So the account doesn't get added or throws an error message? Or does it seem to get added but you can't access it. Oh wait. You want to restore apps from it. Right?