FCWS Rom v1.1

Search This thread

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
FCWs Rom v1.1

Hears the new release of my wm6.1 rom. Its the same build as my last whitch is 19199 but has alot more features.

Features:

Netcf 3.5
Glossy black bars
HTC album
Super bright screen
Wififofum
1calc lite
Notepad
Camera 4.0 build 28276
10 button black comm manager
Remote desktop
Windows live build 33.0600
FCWs 3g dialer (edited pandora black)
Intent midlet manager
Black Keybord
Arcsoft MMS 4.2
HTC touch audio manager
Adobe reader LE
Pocket power manager
PHM reg edit
HTC animated splash
Adobe flash lite
Advanced configuration
HTC network wizzard
HTC X button 2.0.30487
Pim backup 2.6
Pocket RAR
Pocket screen capture
Synchro time
Zip
Cyberon voice commander

Ive also included these reg edits:
Disconnect button GPRS
Beam disabled
Date single line
Disable scurity
Enable clear type
Clear type in landscape
Enable HSDPA icon
Menu animations
Increase ring volume
Camera delay fix
Show clock on all programmes
Live google search
Battery icon from today removed
Show battery on title bar
Show slide out keybord capsdot

Theres also a few extra cabs of applications i like to use. They are:

Touch flow + cube
Pocket CM 0.19b
HTC home (colour)
HTC action

Programme memory free - 26.87MB
Storage memory free - 57.63MB

Screenshots in posts 2+3

Enjoy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q098bi

Last edited:

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
To setup the Pocket power manager application go into the programme files and run the .exe in the pocket power manager file. You will then find the app in the taskbar at the bottom of the today screen.

licensedtoquill

Jan 9, 2006
New York NY
Nice ROM

Cheers glad you like it.

Hi FCW

Nice looking ROM and the first I have tried on my new TyTn: I have flashed my Wizards about 20 times so I pretend I know all about functionality! The install procedure didnt recognise my IPL but it installed SAFE and I suppose there is nothing I am missing through having done it this way?

A few minor questions: Firstly what provisions have been made for installation of VoIP on this device? Do you have a cab file and have you tested VoIP yet? Do you know if it works 'out of the box' with installation of a WM6VoIP cab or would one do better to install something like SJPhone? Secondly does the sound port to the speakers or do we have to use an earpiece like on the Wizard? Also, is there a (voice) recorder on this ROM anywhere please?

Next, I notice you don't include any games in your ROM. Is there a repository somewhere of games for the TyTn for my offspring to use?

Thirdly I tried to install your iPhone Beta and didnt necessarily succeed. I installed PocketCM (not exactly sure what this is!) and copied the zip file to the PocketCM directory but am not sure how to invoke PocketCM. It doesn't seem to appear in PROGRAMS?

Lastly have you experimented with overclocking yet? I Have always done this though battery status but I cant seem to find it here and wanted to experiment if I can install VoIP.

Again great job and I am looking forward to using this ROM to see how it performs!