[rom] mokee os - u9000 2.37d sakura

Search This thread

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai
gps fix for mokee

I tried the gps-fix for CM7 and surprisingly it worked :D after changing gps.fb0.so to gps.msm7x30.so. Google navigation works perfectly though gps lock took a while. So I've included the renamed file in the zip ready to be flashed.

Screenie:
141513114f8977e7e7a4d.png

credits to edowar for the libs.

just flash this and report back....

Attachments

• update-libgps-signed.zip
    345.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

zukriaksah

Dec 11, 2011
Kuantan
I tried the gps-fix for CM7 and surprisingly it worked :D after changing gps.fb0.so to gps.msm7x30.so. Google navigation works perfectly though gps lock took a while. So I've included the renamed file in the zip ready to be flashed.

Screenie:

Tq mate, I think its logic since mokee is a cm based rom

Sent from my U9000 using xda premium

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai
Tq mate, I think its logic since mokee is a cm based rom

quick question, how long approximately does it take to obtain a gps lock?

Of all the roms u have used, which locks fastest?

PS. I just used my friends galaxy note and it locked on like within 5 seconds. Almost gave me a heart attack, since our phone require nothing less than few minutes to obtain a lock.

leoaeries

Feb 7, 2010
Doha

Screenie:

thx friend. u hsv reuploaded and its gud... thx

Sent from my u9000 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334435658693.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334435658693.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 48

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai
quick question, how long approximately does it take to obtain a gps lock?

Of all the roms u have used, which locks fastest?

PS. I just used my friends galaxy note and it locked on like within 5 seconds. Almost gave me a heart attack, since our phone require nothing less than few minutes to obtain a lock.
anybody?

leoaeries

Feb 7, 2010
Doha
GPS lock

friend with the new fix i had last day now i am able to connect to GPS. it took me less than 2 minutes to get the GPS lock for the first time... then after the 1st connection it took 1 minute.... now i am happt that i can connect to GPS. this is a cool OS

i am not sure for other OS. but i did had some cool rom which locked GPS in 20 seconds.. will chk and be back.

Reactions: whyzee

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai
friend with the new fix i had last day now i am able to connect to GPS. it took me less than 2 minutes to get the GPS lock for the first time... then after the 1st connection it took 1 minute.... now i am happt that i can connect to GPS. this is a cool OS

i am not sure for other OS. but i did had some cool rom which locked GPS in 20 seconds.. will chk and be back.
if gps is your priority you should try lewa. vivekb said it locks within 5-10 secs for him....

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

@Zukriaksah

Can u tell me which files control haptic feedback, bro? cause feedback is not working for virtual keys? Let me see if replacing those files might work!

elol

Nov 13, 2011
sabah
if gps is your priority you should try lewa. vivekb said it locks within 5-10 secs for him....

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

@Zukriaksah

Can u tell me which files control haptic feedback, bro? cause feedback is not working for virtual keys? Let me see if replacing those files might work!
go to system/usr/keychars and keylayout..

Reactions: whyzee

elol

Nov 13, 2011
sabah
I used files from sharp stock rom for that two folders, u can try with cm7.2 @ 7.1, or miui 1.11.4, .11 @ .25

i think mate haptic feedback andro-id good to use,just suggest..lol:)

hye mate how to make background transpreant at setting.apk

edit:what .png to change at framework and setting.apk to make background transprent at setting.apk?

Last edited:

pr@x

Feb 11, 2012
By mistake i changed the language!!!!
And no english language in selection list
Help please

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai
By mistake i changed the language!!!!
And no english language in selection list
Help please
you could've just tried to set "ro.product.locale.launguage=EN" in /system/build.prop :D

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

I used files from sharp stock rom for that two folders, u can try with cm7.2 @ 7.1, or miui 1.11.4, .11 @ .25

used files from CM7.2 and now it works!! yaay!!

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai
what are those because I already Installed GPS one and Headset Fix patch for Mokee, have you done anything more .....
it includes everything; just read the post. Its for those who don't want to waste time searching for patches.....

for u it can fix feedback and busybox.

READ THE POST!

Last edited:

LibertyMonger

Mar 13, 2011
Cincinnati
I've made a patch that fixes every problem i know with mokee. Please test it out and report

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24916457

Just tried your patch, it said aborted. So I guess it doesn't work. I am booting up and will reboot into OR and try again.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

OMG How do I get back into Recovery? Wow

Clockworkmod recovery isn't working

Nevermind I got it. Close one lol. This ROM isn't the super ROM I have seen people describe it as. personally I think it is awful, no offense I appreciate your work porting it but the performance is horrible and I just do not like it, not for me I guess. Not a fan of the MIUi plus too much chinese in the ROM. Thanks again bud it's just not for me. Runs slow and stiff, no smoothness.

***Sorry if I sounded rude, I am very appreciative of you sharing all your work good buddy.

Last edited:

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai
LibertyMonger, although different people have different opinion, but calling mokee awful is very strange .... because I totaly disagree with you over some point
1. smooth like GB MIUI at par
2. apart from browser and adblock, there is no chinese in the ROM at all
3. Slow ? not for me
4. Lots of customization option available
5. can play HD games smoothly
6. GPS LOck is working greatly(5 to 10 second to get lock)
7. MUSIC also with good quality.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Based on Mokee.OS U8800pro 2.37D Sakura - Credit to the original developer

Enhancement from MoKee.OS.U8800pro_2.37c_ local optimized version - speed experience effect.

Derived from the CM7.2 development from the MoKee.OS
    Performance of the CM, with MIUI humane settings.
    DEODEX ROM.

April 20 update:

Improve the game performance, stability, support;
    (Play any large, small game, including images, sound and so there will be no problem - need test, i am not a gameholic)
    Improve the built-in card read / write speeds;
    Improve and optimize the speed of the online video and local video;
    ICS4.0 camera;
    Mobile heating problem is also smaller than the previous two editions (sakura edition, not mine);
    Energy saving is needless to say, try the first two editions and you will know, they are better than the official .... (do i need to port the previous sakura versions too?)
    Update some software to the latest version;
    Dual theme settings;
    GO Desktop + GO SMS setting
    MoKee.OS unique settings (Google services shut off, need to open)
    A strong performance of CM7.2 with MoKee.OS exclusive design, added with Sakura optimization, nearly perfect!

Download rom here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/jvRGYZ3N/MoKeeOSU9000_237D.html

Steps of installation:
    1. Full wipe (except for those who r coming frm previous mokee os version - just wipe dalvik & cache)
    2. Flash rom
    3. Flash mock kernel (no need if u come frm rom which is already using mock kernel)
    4. Reboot system
    5. Enjoyyy

Let wait for whyzee to fix the headset, or maybe can try the previous patch bcoz this rom also has been developed base on the official one.

Credits to the original dev (which i dont know who), mokee team (mfunz.com), & llock & mantera for mock kernel.

Credit also to whyzee for fixing headset in all my roms, & for being there to help my rom users as a helpdesk.

Also special thanks to the unforgotten... edowar in memory!

--------------------------------------------------

This is link in of Mokee V0.3 Beta (the latest)
    http://www.4shared.com/zip/ZGYVPCz2/update-mokeeos-v03120318alpha-.html

(Flash with mOCk kernel)

All working great including native wifi tether & headset by replacing the original service.odex with below attached file:

Note: To make the headset work you have to copy the attached services.odex to /system/framework with perms rw-r--r--.
    http://www.4shared.com/file/BHnDF0ZZ/services.html

-------------------------------------------

i decided to release this alpha 2 although camera still partially work. for this time being, u can use hdr camera plus (included) to shoot, although the screen is black u can still capture photo.

what working great in this version:
    - call & messaging
    - data (2g, 3g, 3.5g)
    - wifi
    - bluetooth
    - flashlight led (similar with torch in miui but it has dual torch, one using camera, one using front led screen - to make this work i hijack ledlights.mx.so frm meizu mx rom & change it to ledlights.fb0.so)

this rom come with low sound by default but its not a bug, to change it u need to go to sound setting & increase it. for call volume u need to set it with x5 setting app included in this rom, maximum call volume is 200, but just make it around 170-180. x5 setting also allow u to overclock yr cpu & choose yr governor.

steps for rom installation:
    1. do a full wipe
    2. flash the rom (download here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/H9UEUvuk/mokee_32_qzsu_2.html)
    3. flash kernel patch (download here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/8REnd06V/UC-Kernel_v5_MIUI_11111_signed.html)
    4. flash google patch, similar with gapps (download here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/zTcyKVYN/GSM.html)
    5. reboot system

remember to follow all steps, do not reboot b4 u flash everything! and be patient with cute boot animation :) then ENJOYYY MOKEE

credits: edowar for everything, napstar for kernel patch, geno for original mokee, meizu mx for ledlights.fb0.so... and all u guys here who encourage me to turn back to .32 kernel to play with roms

p.s: i cannot check hows mokee power boot menu look like, bcoz my power button is jammed

---------------

Do u guys know this rom? This is from china & u can check details/screenshots here:

http://www.fengbao.com/huawei_rom/huawei_u8800_rom/rom_123917.html

I managed to port this rom to our device & proud to say this is the very 1st time i successfully ported rom frm huawei ideos x5 u8800 WITH RADIO SIGNAL! yes... ril is functioning, this is y i put the dev stage as alpha. Bluetooth also working, i'll fix wifi later.

To test this rom, pls download these files:
    ROM: http://www.4shared.com/zip/GlP0a1e_/mokee_32_qzsu.html
    KERNEL PATCH: http://www.4shared.com/zip/8REnd06V/UC-Kernel_v5_MIUI_11111_signed.html

Make a full wipe first, flash the rom, flash the kernel patch then reboot the system, see the beauty of china androidians...

Credit to the original dev as stated in the link above (in chinese), particularly geno...

Credit also to napstar for his miracle uc kernel, dont know y his miui 1.11.11 kernel patch can easily boot china android roms, especially frm u8800.

Tq to edowar too for communicating with me a lot.

p/s: i managed to boot up many u8800 roms to our device b4, last one was dianxin os (kiv first), b4 that oxygen rom, 2 oxygen modified roms, zm 4.9 rom (cm based), vvv 4.7 rom, u8800 mh 4.0 rom (ics imitated) & a few versions of miui... all fails to get signal until this mockee os try, i got my luck... tru a lot of research, discussion, reading, try & error

p/s 2: now i get a problem with my phone, my power button is jammed. if u guys think i need spare hp for my porting works pls donate, bcoz i dont want to port miui & cm roms, i want to bring something different! somemore, we already hv numbers of miui & cm devs here

Sent from my cherry-MagnumHD using xda premium
    Zuk you must be aware about CM9 development regarding camera so are you planning to port any ICS based ROM in future

yes :) other than cm9, we hv possibilities to port miui v4, ligux v4, dianxinos ics...
    This is link in of Mokee V0.3 Beta (the latest)
    http://www.4shared.com/zip/ZGYVPCz2/update-mokeeos-v03120318alpha-.html

Note: To make the headset work you have to copy the attached services.odex to /system/framework with perms rw-r--r--.

ROM updated, see first post

rom is updated, see first post. download & enjoy!

Sent from my Foxconn FB400 using xda premium
    mokee headset fix

For people who have problem replacing services.odex I've made a flashable zip