I install wrong rom - Xperia mini - Fix NOW !

Search This thread

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
I personally had, on my LWW, first 4.0.2.A.0.62 stock ROM, then I rooted my phone, installed Rage Kernel 2.6(includes ClockworkMod Recovery), cleared all cache's and wiped data(factory reset) in the Recovery and then installed Hybroman ROM(all versions have worked for me on LWW).

After installing the ROM, just boot into the ROM, you don't have to install anything else. Only one ROM has to be installed and that's the specific version for your phone, no other phone.

naifbasha

Jan 10, 2012
Guys i fix my mobile :D :D

do these steps ;)

1- First flash your phone By Wotan Server chose .62 ;) ,, ( Any Nordic :)

2- Use Rage Kernal 2.6

3- in CWM ( Make a full data wipe-factory reset , then Wipe cache and Dalvik cache :)

4- Install Hybrom 15 for mini st15i ;)

your mobile will work

sorry guys for my bad english :)

dongeoffrey

Dec 11, 2010
Guys i fix my mobile :D :D

do these steps ;)

1- First flash your phone By Wotan Server chose .62 ;) ,, ( Any Nordic :)

2- Use Rage Kernal 2.6

3- in CWM ( Make a full data wipe-factory reset , then Wipe cache and Dalvik cache :)

4- Install Hybrom 15 for mini st15i ;)

your mobile will work

sorry guys for my bad english :)

I have this problem, I accidentally installed nerodroid ROM for xperia mini pro on my xperia mini. I have tried this method but no luck. Do you have any more suggestions how to make my touchscreen work. Thanks for your help.

zousoum96

Feb 19, 2011
Drama
Still guys i tryed the last method with wotan but nothing happened again. After i flash the hybrom v15 rom sor st15i the touchscreen aint working.
If someone can help us here we would all appreciate it.
Thanks guys

Comicmav

May 1, 2012
Dorog
Lost touch

Hi!

I have committed this error.
I read through all the comments.
He tried to v10 to v16 until all the hybrom ROM's.
Do the results. Still does not work on the touch screen and touch-button.
SK17i ROMs under the guidance and that the calibration errors, but with the sensation.
I have many ideas there.

Anyone has idea?
Thanx!

Ps.: Sorry for my bad english!

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
Hi!

I have committed this error.
I read through all the comments.
He tried to v10 to v16 until all the hybrom ROM's.
Do the results. Still does not work on the touch screen and touch-button.
SK17i ROMs under the guidance and that the calibration errors, but with the sensation.
I have many ideas there.

Anyone has idea?
Thanx!

Ps.: Sorry for my bad english!

Hybrom can't affect the touch like this. That is because there are no files, that stock doesn't have, but Hybrom does.

I read that WotanServer fixed the issue.

zousoum96

Feb 19, 2011
Drama
Guys i am gonna freak out completely. I read way too many articles. Also flashed every rom that there was like 4 weeks ago.
Can someone send me anything useful on how to fix my phone..???

Comicmav

May 1, 2012
Dorog
Frankly, I do not know what I did.
Until then, I tried different ROMs, what began with the touch panel.
Now touch the two buttons at the bottom of the screen and a thin one-inch band is detected, but the other does not.
I'm afraid of anything again vary the mini and mini pro firmware for fear that the result will be lost.
It would be nice to know that what worked in the Wotan client differently than flashtool, because if you can restore it with the method, may be effective for others!

WKhawam

May 1, 2012
Aleppo

How To Fix ! :D

First flash fw 62,,but dont turn on your phone after flash,,then flash custom kernel, i use rage kernel,,,b4 on your phone you should copy hybrom v10 mini pro on sd card,,then flash Hybrom v10 mini pro in cwm,,,after that restart you phone,,,you will notice your phone can touch but it not work properly like b4,,,and your phone has problem with screen orientation,,,off your phone,,and flash back to fw 62,,,if it work,,please thank to original perso who post it b4,,,sory for my english

I did every thing step by step
and in Hybrom the touch screen worked with some error , then I flash FW 62 again but the touch screen doesn't work :(

WKhawam

May 1, 2012
Aleppo
Worked

It worked :| :|
I don't know how or why but it just worked

really thank javad0111

We don't have any other solution
I searched a lot and asked all Service centers in my country and no one have a solution
------------------------
Sorry for my bad English

Last edited:

diogenisz

Jun 10, 2012
It worked :| :|
I don't know how or why but it just worked

really thank javad0111

We don't have any other solution
I searched a lot and asked all Service centers in my country and no one have a solution
------------------------
Sorry for my bad English

can someone give me hybromv5 or hybrom v10????Sos!!Or another solution???

Last edited:

wutzin

Feb 27, 2012
can someone give me hybromv5 or hybrom v10????Sos!!Or another solution???

Yes please! I flashed NeroICS on my Mini, and now my touchscreen is dead. I would like to try the solution in this thread, but I need hybrom v10 for this - and it can no longer be downloaded from the original Hybrom thread :(

Could anyone please upload hybrom_v10. for minipro (sk17i) that we need to try out the solution suggested by lunatic4nuts? Thanks guys!!!

wutzin

Feb 27, 2012
The Wotan-server, unfortunately, has been paid.
This is so I can not use. :(

I paid for Wotan and used it to flash both the .69 as well as the ICS firmware, but neither fixed the touchscreen problem :(

I also relocked the bootloader, flashed the original FW and tried the repair option in the PC Companion. The repair finished without a problem, but when I restarted my phone, the touchscreen was still dead.

I also tried both versions of using the proposed Hybromv10 fix:
Version a
1. i flash .62
2. fastboot rage karnel
3. install hybromv10
(above step same as other person post)
4.then i flush Xperia 2011 Range_FreeXperia_ALL.tft from this post (http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1553601)
fon will unable to boot, hang in SE logo..
5.flush back .62
6. greatfull my phone back to normal after 2 days brick..
Version b
Similar fix as described by javad0111:
First flash fw 62,,but dont turn on your phone after flash
then flash custom kernel, i use rage kernel
b4 on your phone you should copy hybrom v10 mini pro on sd card,,then flash Hybrom v10 mini pro in cwm
after that restart you phone,,,you will notice your phone can touch but it not work properly like b4,,,and your phone has problem with screen orientation
off your phone,,and flash back to fw 62 -should work now

With version b, I at least got partial touchscreen use back - but once I flashed the .62 firmware in the last step, the touchscreen was dead again.

I really hope someone will be able to come up with a working fix for this problem soon!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How To Fix ! :D

lunatic2nuts :

-STEP 1: Install lastest firmware .62 for st15i. - use Flashtool
    -STEP 2: Then via CM from zip install hybrom_v10. for minipro (sk17i)
    -STEP 3: Then again flash lastest firmware .62 for st15i
    And in future be carefull, and stay away from minipro ROMs

Tester : razerblade17

First flash fw 62,,but dont turn on your phone after flash,,then flash custom kernel, i use rage kernel,,,b4 on your phone you should copy hybrom v10 mini pro on sd card,,then flash Hybrom v10 mini pro in cwm,,,after that restart you phone,,,you will notice your phone can touch but it not work properly like b4,,,and your phone has problem with screen orientation,,,off your phone,,and flash back to fw 62,,,if it work,,please thank to original perso who post it b4,,,sory for my english

Good LUCK
    Solution

WOW! My touchsreen is Work!

Solution:

1.: Flash 062 generic in flashtool (!!!Not power on a phone!!!),
    2.: Flash in fastboot mode a Rage Kernel 2.7,
    3.: Installed hybrom V16 in CWR mode,
    4.: Flash 062 generic in flashtool (!!!Not power on a phone!!!),
    5.: Flash 062 generic in flashtool (!!!Not power on a phone!!!),
    6.: Flash 062 generic in flashtool (!!!Not power on a phone!!!),
    - (Yes ... many times) -
    7.: Again flash in fastboot mode a Rage Kernel 2.7,
    8.: Factory Reset, Wipe Dalvik, Wipe Cache, Format System...etc... in CWR,
    9.: Installed minihybrom V16 in CWR mode,
    10.: Miracle! Again, the phone works!
    i'm using WT19i and experiencing the problem like this and i can SOLVE it..i just try an error by flashing my phone.this is just what i do after flashing wrong rom and my touch screen does't work :
    - flash with .62
    - flash kernel (using rage kernel)
    - flash hybrom v12 MINI PRO
    - flash hybrom v12 LIVE WITH WALKMAN (WT19i)

and my screen working..maybe u can try by replace last action with your phone model hybrom.sory for my bad english..
    SOLUTION!

-STEP 1: Install lastest firmware .62 for st15i. - use Flashtool
    -STEP 2: Then via CM from zip install hybrom_v10. for minipro (sk17i)
    -STEP 3: Then again flash lastest firmware .62 for st15i
    And in future be carefull, and stay away from minipro ROMs
    The problem was that with sk17i ROM (in my case HUdaps Best ROM) you rewrited touch screen driver/code or something, and it coused your touch screen to crash or partialy work. Flashing stock firmware only made my screen eavem more useless. When I reaplayed sk17i hyberom_v10 ROM touch screen started to work, again but rotated for 180%, but that's good because hyberom rewrited chrashed touch screen driver/code. Then I flashed stock firmware, and touch screan was fully working again! Just follow steps to the letter, and all should be fine...