Phone not bootup

Search This thread

sumit227

Dec 28, 2013
New Delhi
Guyz plz help me I accidentally delete build.prob file and after that my phone not bootup samsung galaxy grand logo shows and the screen goes blank nothing work. I try flashing stock firmware again but problem remain same. HELP PLZ.....!!!!

aditya.kamble

May 18, 2013
India
Try From Recovery Mode

Guyz plz help me I accidentally delete build.prob file and after that my phone not bootup samsung galaxy grand logo shows and the screen goes blank nothing work. I try flashing stock firmware again but problem remain same. HELP PLZ.....!!!!

It seems like you have root access & afcource unlock bootloader

Use custom recovery mode ex. CWM to find that file exist or not using cwm file manager link below...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1646108

Let me know if file exist or not.... This app is free and you have full access to file system

Good Luck

Reactions: sumit227

iceyhotguy

Jan 27, 2012

I installed aroma file manager and navigate to system folder but the folder is empty.

The /system folder is empty because you didn't mount it in recovery.

1. Unzip and copy this build.prop to your phone's internal memory - View attachment build.zip
(This is from I9082XXUBMK3, it will work with other 4.2.2 firmware too but would display the info of K3)

2. Boot into recovery. Go to Mounts and storage>Mount /system
3. Install aroma file manager.zip
4. Go to /sdcard and copy the build.prop file
5. Go back to /system and scroll down to check if you can see all the folders now (also check if build.prop is there)
6. If build.prop is not there then paste the one you just copied
7. Select the build.prop file, go to options and select Change Permission
8. Set the following permissions:
User - Read Write
Group - Read
Others - Read​
9. Exit aroma and clear cache/dalvik then reboot.

sumit227

Dec 28, 2013
New Delhi

1. Unzip and copy this build.prop to your phone's internal memory - View attachment 2543835
(This is from I9082XXUBMK3, it will work with other 4.2.2 firmware too but would display the info of K3)

5. Go back to /system and scroll down to check if you can see all the folders now (also check if build.prop is there)
User - Read Write
Group - Read
Others - Read​

Thanks man by pushing build.prop to system folder atleast my phone starts but after 1-2 min my phone freezes nothing works.

iceyhotguy

Jan 27, 2012
Thanks man by pushing build.prop to system folder atleast my phone starts but after 1-2 min my phone freezes nothing works.

I can't check what other system modifications you did that is making your phone misbehave.
Backup your data and try to do a clean flash. Wipe your data, cache, dalvik, then go to Mounts and storage and Format /system before flashing the firmware/ROM.

sumit227

Dec 28, 2013
New Delhi
I can't check what other system modifications you did that is making your phone misbehave.
Backup your data and try to do a clean flash. Wipe your data, cache, dalvik, then go to Mounts and storage and Format /system before flashing the firmware/ROM.

After flashing stock firmware again my phone working again.
Thanks bro for helping me...:) :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I installed aroma file manager and navigate to system folder but the folder is empty.

1. Unzip and copy this build.prop to your phone's internal memory - View attachment build.zip

User - Read Write
    Group - Read
    Others - Read​

Try From Recovery Mode

It seems like you have root access & afcource unlock bootloader

Use custom recovery mode ex. CWM to find that file exist or not using cwm file manager link below...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1646108

Let me know if file exist or not.... This app is free and you have full access to file system

Good Luck