Wifi problem with neo kernel

Search This thread

ildivo20

Apr 24, 2014
Why cannot connect with wifi when i put neo kernel to my c-rom? The cyanogen kernel works perfect but every time i flash neo kernel my wifi doesn't work

DerRomtester

Aug 20, 2012
Neumarkt
i did it and all worked perfect. It's strange that some people said that all woked perfect with this combination (c-rom + neo kernel).

Really weird. I dont know why it doesnt work for you. I will upload a special kernel for you this hopefully fixes the problem for you.

Can you try this one. I recompiled the kernel with my latest changes.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• Neo-cm-11.0-20140424-mtwrp-cma.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:

ildivo20

Apr 24, 2014
Really weird. I dont know why it doesnt work for you. I will upload a special kernel for you this hopefully fixes the problem for you.

Can you try this one. I recompiled the kernel with my latest changes.

Unfortunatelly nothing happened. After flashing and when the phone trying to connect to network, the phone says "turning wifi on" but never turn it on. I am skipping this step and trying to connect later and after connecting my google acoount but nothing too. It's the only problem that i have with your kernel. It;s very stable and i want it so much!!! :(

DerRomtester

Aug 20, 2012
Neumarkt
Unfortunatelly nothing happened. After flashing and when the phone trying to connect to network, the phone says "turning wifi on" but never turn it on. I am skipping this step and trying to connect later and after connecting my google acoount but nothing too. It's the only problem that i have with your kernel. It;s very stable and i want it so much!!! :(

This could help:
Go with root browser to system/lib/modules and delete bcmhd.ko or delete the hole folder than go to cwm and flash the kernel again. This may solve your problem.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

This could help:
Go with root browser to system/lib/modules and delete bcmhd.ko or delete the hole folder than go to cwm and flash the kernel again. This may solve your problem.

Sry i mean Twrp not cwm.

ildivo20

Apr 24, 2014
This could help:

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Sry i mean Twrp not cwm.

i will try it the next time that i will flash new rom. :) thanks a lot!!!

jalim23

Jan 4, 2014
I'm using C-Rom v6.1 with the last Neo Kernel and the Wifi is working perfectly. With V5.8 and V6.0 also without problems...

Enviado desde mi GT-N5110 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: DerRomtester

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm using C-Rom v6.1 with the last Neo Kernel and the Wifi is working perfectly. With V5.8 and V6.0 also without problems...

Enviado desde mi GT-N5110 mediante Tapatalk