[Q] hardbrick??

Search This thread

winxuser

Jan 15, 2012
Brisbane
Huawei Nexus 6P
Samsung Galaxy S9+
hey guys, i actually think my 9305 is hard bricked, i was playing around trying to get it wokring and now, doesnt matter if i flash stock firmware and do a wipe in recovery, it always just stays o nthe samsung galaxy sIII lte screen,, doesnt move, but from what i can see the computer will reckonise it..

is there anyway to get it to boot??

chhers for the help

Nov 14, 2012
hey guys, i actually think my 9305 is hard bricked, i was playing around trying to get it wokring and now, doesnt matter if i flash stock firmware and do a wipe in recovery, it always just stays o nthe samsung galaxy sIII lte screen,, doesnt move, but from what i can see the computer will reckonise it..

is there anyway to get it to boot??

chhers for the help

What kind of wipe/formatting do you do before you Install a new rom??

Sent from my GT-I9305T using xda premium

Rhadamanthus

Feb 8, 2013
Being able to boot into recovery, at least, is a good start. Can you get into download mode, and, if so, have you used Odin to flash stock firmware, rather than using CWM or whatever recovery you're using? Can you use adb while the device is booting?

fatc2k3

Mar 11, 2011
Being able to boot into recovery, at least, is a good start. Can you get into download mode, and, if so, have you used Odin to flash stock firmware, rather than using CWM or whatever recovery you're using? Can you use adb while the device is booting?

I have the same problem , although i do have a backup efs file from polar box that was made using i9300 not i9305, but no matter what rom i put on stock from odin or not still stuck at samsung logo:crying:

Reactions: zewl23

legacygenre

Jan 29, 2013
Seems like a brick to me... need to use a jig, or just send back to samsung and say that your phone is not starting up. Happened for my galaxy ace last time. Send to samsung and they replaced my motherboard

ABorgh

May 30, 2010
Sv: [Q] hardbrick??

Not a brick! Just put it in download mode and flash stock rom via Odin and then go into stock recovery and factory reset!

This should do it.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

djnush

Oct 12, 2010
Not a brick! Just put it in download mode and flash stock rom via Odin and then go into stock recovery and factory reset!

This should do it.

+1 this.

Same thing happened to me and flashing from ODIN worked. Although I never recovered my serial number; it became all zeros. Thankfully my IMEI is okay so I'll live. And if you need stock firmware hit up samsung-updates.com.

winxuser

Jan 15, 2012
Brisbane
Huawei Nexus 6P
Samsung Galaxy S9+

This should do it.

i have done all this,, it stuffed up after using samsung toolkit to backup abd restore efs ( i didnt realise it wasnt supported yet) then after that wouldnt boot,, i tried to flash stock and do full wipes, still doesnt boot,, computer does reconise that something is connected while trying to boot but thats as far as it will boot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I have the same problem , although i do have a backup efs file from polar box that was made using i9300 not i9305, but no matter what rom i put on stock from odin or not still stuck at samsung logo:crying: