Help - Earphones , Headphones

Search This thread

New Folder

Feb 22, 2014
Plz Somebody tell me a good inear earphones and headphones for my z1 compact, totally disappointed by the level of sound produced by them, way too low, Don't know why.
Currently i'm using
Sound magic ES18 (loudness ok which vanishes as bass part comes)
Razer electra ( Clear but lacks loudness )
Sony v55 ( whispering)

I'm currently planning to buy piston v2, will be there any significant change over es18.

If not is it possible to connect external sound card through otg to this ****ty phone, if yes plz tell me the name of sound dac.

Havi B3 Pro 1 - dual driver earbuds.

With it i'm actually hearing parts of songs i've never heard before.

They are very loud - infact i can't max out volume it's so loud it hurts.

They have very natural sound and bass is clear.

Using FauxSound and Poweramp.

aakash43

Jul 3, 2012
New Delhi
Hey friends what about soundmagic e10 I want a more balanced heaphone i'm not a bass lover. And I love to hear rock music (linkin park) so all I want is clear treble. All the headphones I bought till today produces muddy guitar sound and hurts bad in ears. So I want a headphone with clear highs.

moonryder

Apr 24, 2014
southern
Hey friends what about soundmagic e10 I want a more balanced heaphone i'm not a bass lover. And I love to hear rock music (linkin park) so all I want is clear treble. All the headphones I bought till today produces muddy guitar sound and hurts bad in ears. So I want a headphone with clear highs.
i use Sennheiser CX300 II - very good and clear sound (and quality Made in Germany ;) )

Reactions: aakash43

nataS555

Apr 1, 2012
Lahti
OnePlus 12
My daily phones are Thinksound-ts02 (really light, don´t even notice there are in my ear. Lovely sound on every genre and my favourites for last 4-5 years)
V-sonic vsd3s (made for Slayer and other metal, cables only over ear but quite comfortable)
and on train i use those or V-Moda M100 if i have enough space to carry them.

aakash43

Jul 3, 2012
New Delhi
My computer dealer allowed me to try cx300 but this iem is just like creative ep 830 full of bass and lack of clarity. Bass was too high for me and metal part was very shrill. Since he didn't have soundmagic E10s i bought them from snapdeal. After reading so much positive review on headfi org, i was pretty excited to use them. As i jacked up them on z1 compact god why in the hell i bought them. They sounded just like soundmagic ES18 when they are at 80% of full volume. in clarity as well as loudness. Now coming to sound isolation i can hear all the outside chattering even in full volume, using biflange tips that came with it. Don't go for E10s if you already have ES18.

yopen71

Oct 5, 2015

I use this: Sony Japan MDR-EX650 EX Monitor Headphones Inner Ear Canal with my Z1c and Power amp: eq rock with small correction of 31hz and 1 khz
Тhere are too many reviews about them. whathifi.com/sony/mdr-ex650ap/review
I'll just say: incredible sound.
P.S.I listen mainly melodic rock and power metal with them.

aakash43

Jul 3, 2012
New Delhi
I use this: Sony Japan MDR-EX650 EX Monitor Headphones Inner Ear Canal with my Z1c and Power amp: eq rock with small correction of 31hz and 1 khz
Тhere are too many reviews about them. whathifi.com/sony/mdr-ex650ap/review
I'll just say: incredible sound.
P.S.I listen mainly melodic rock and power metal with them.

Friend thanx for reply but now i have e10s, you are little late.

Leo Kalme

Sep 17, 2015
Friend thanx for reply but now i have e10s, you are little late.
I am using MDR1R with FiiO E12 - sounds also good. These headphones don't exactly produce deep bass but highs are clear as crystal. If you ever think about getting new headphones.

Edit# Also got Soundmagic ES20 before and they sound good for price. Didn't really need amp either.

Last edited:

aakash43

Jul 3, 2012
New Delhi
I am using MDR1R with FiiO E12 - sounds also good. These headphones don't exactly produce deep bass but highs are clear as crystal. If you ever think about getting new headphones.

Edit# Also got Soundmagic ES20 before and they sound good for price. Didn't really need amp either.

Now i'm also loving my e10s but thanx for reply.

broky

Jan 31, 2009
I use a pair of Xiaomi Piston V2 and Sony MH1. All buttons on both earphones work flawlessly.
I prefer the result produced by MH1 better, it generates a little more bass and the sound feels a little richer to me.

MH1 does not work for me at all,you probably have MH1C not MH1.
give them a look and report back,so every z1c owner knows what is right to buy;)

broky

Jan 31, 2009
that s what i want to clarify..
MH1C is the right model for z1compact owner to buy,
works right out if the box.

Top Liked Posts