[Q] [REQ] Transparent status bar?

Search This thread

braygel

Jun 15, 2014
brydlstepan.cz
Hi, so as the title says... Just want to ask if there will be a transparent status bar feature? :)
It would be really nice to see it there, even in beta testing... :)

Shadowlore

Oct 6, 2010
Saw that it arrived yesterday with an update, however the levels of transparency seem to be a bit broken.

If you select full transparency it doesn't seem to work, and just defaults to full black. (At least on the MotoX, anyway)

Additionally, if you select 'always show notification bar', the transparency option disappears entirely. (is this because it becomes adjustable within the widget setting instead?)

And finally, the transparency seems to have a forced gradient effect at all times, will there be a way to change this?

braygel

Jun 15, 2014
brydlstepan.cz
Saw that it arrived yesterday with an update, however the levels of transparency seem to be a bit broken.

If you select full transparency it doesn't seem to work, and just defaults to full black. (At least on the MotoX, anyway)

Additionally, if you select 'always show notification bar', the transparency option disappears entirely. (is this because it becomes adjustable within the widget setting instead?)

And finally, the transparency seems to have a forced gradient effect at all times, will there be a way to change this?

The same on Moto G :(

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013

Hi,

Our team are still working on full transparency settings, as we want to make sure that the features will work 100%. So yes, we understand your frustration, but hopefully within the next update we'll include full transparency and gradient toggle support :)

Reactions: [SIC]

[SIC]

May 23, 2011
I know there's a way but I don't know exactly "where" since I don't even know how to create a theme so maybe a theme maker knows?

This one have transparent default
Screenshot_2014-06-23-10-12-31.png

This one doesn't have statusbar on default
Screenshot_2014-06-23-10-13-38.png

But you can pull it down which is exactly the look I'm after (until you do anything at all and it dissapears again)
Screenshot_2014-06-23-10-13-50.png

So I've tried everything in settings
Screenshot_2014-06-23-10-16-43.png

Which only makes it black
Screenshot_2014-06-23-10-16-03.png

But there's obviously a way to make it persistent and transparent through the theme itself - how?

EDIT: Aha just unlock the widgets and longpress the statusbar and voilá - seems to be persitent (although I have a bunch of xposed modules that alters the statusbar) :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ahh

It's coming :victory:

Ahh, I'm really glad to hear that! Can't wait for it!! :fingers-crossed:

Hi,

Our team are still working on full transparency settings, as we want to make sure that the features will work 100%. So yes, we understand your frustration, but hopefully within the next update we'll include full transparency and gradient toggle support :)