Hey,A new Home app

Search This thread

morgoo

Jan 13, 2011
Hey all,
I have a new home app MyLauncher. It is a lightweight(Only about 700k) home app which like LauncherPro,ADWLauncher. It is very fast ,and have more cool and applied function.

Here are some pic:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

download here:
attachment.php

or search in market by "morgoo"

om~I missed my email,app.support@morgoo.com

Last edited:

Moonwalker1432

Sep 29, 2010
definitley has potential.unfortunately i was only on it for about 2 minutes b4 it made my whole screen go black,even the preset icons on the dock disappeared. even after reboot and selected MyLauncher the screen stays black while using that launcher.i kno its still in beta,like i said it has potential, from what i got to see there is some nice features.im still excited to see what the future holds for MyLauncher

barisahmet

Jul 23, 2009
Istanbul
Gmail counter displays wrong (1 when I have no emails), kinda laggy. But have potential, I'm gonna look forward for new versions!

morgoo

Jan 13, 2011
hey Moonwalker1432:
Thank you. But what can u tell me your phone model and OS version?I just have been tested it only on Nexus one and I9000.

Last edited:

Logicalstep

Jul 28, 2007
Nice Idea.

Just installed it and had a play.

I really like the cube effect. It's super smooth. Only thing that a bit strange is that the cube is made up of a grey tint cube and not the wallpaper.
It would be really cool if you could 'wrap' the wallpaper around every face of the cube so you see a different screen each time you flip. Or have the option to choose a wallpaper for every face of the cube.
Be good to have a Master wallpaper which appears behind everything and then as above for the cube etc..

It has a little trouble skipping transition midway through, so if you flip before the screen has finished it's transition, the animation to the next screen it jerky.

When going from Helicopter view to the selected screen, you get this elastic bounce of the grey tint, I don;t think that need to be there at all tbh, makes it look like it's doing something it shouldn't be.

When I selected Fly in/out for the app draw it threw a wobbly and went to black screen. with that setting set it seem to do all sorts of wired things.
Also when I selected fad in/out it kept taking me back to the app draw, stuck in a loop.

Hope feedback helps:
On a Galaxy S.

Nice to see a home screen with more animations, makes the phone look special, keep up the good work. ;)

Logicalstep

Buff McBigstuff

Oct 6, 2010
Detroit
I can't figure out how to get to the cube effect. I think its supposed to happen when I click apps on the dock. If so then it didn't work on an evo, an epic, or a nook color.

Jul 14, 2008
@Buff McBigstuff

It's desktop animations like ADW EX
So far it's potential but still a few things that could be changed... Gmail counter is a definite must No new emails and I've still got 4 unread even if under gmail I have non unread the animations could be used a little nicer having the option to set something instead of grey would be great

Reactions: Cocolopes

NCn1

Jul 4, 2010
Miami
Hey

This needs a lot of improvement.

The idea is very good and has potential to be a great launcher.

jkmcrm18

Dec 4, 2010
It seems that when I have the App Drawer set to scale that it runs into an error. I open it up, and when I press home it jumps to the homescreen and back to app drawer. The only thing I found to get out off that loop is Force Stop or reboot.
The Gmail counter is off also, showing 8 when I had zero.
Other than that I really like. Your 3D wallpapers are really cool too.

ljbaumer

Apr 3, 2010
California
I really like how you can change the background of the apps so it looks like the touchwiz UI and how you can change the animations when you change screens like in GDE.

The whole launcher feels very smooth.

I noticed one bug. If you change the desktop animation to cube and then scroll around the pages it always changes the wallpaper back to this wallpaper.
5355019446_89af2f3a56_b.jpg

Other than that one bug I don't think there are any.
You should probably make users be able to change the icons in the dock and/or change the background of the dock and the icons for the app shortcuts in the dock.

Great app so far,
ljbaumer

lick_the_fish

Sep 28, 2009
I really like how you can change the background of the apps so it looks like the touchwiz UI and how you can change the animations when you change screens like in GDE.

The whole launcher feels very smooth.

I noticed one bug. If you change the desktop animation to cube and then scroll around the pages it always changes the wallpaper back to this wallpaper.
5355019446_89af2f3a56_b.jpg

Other than that one bug I don't think there are any.
You should probably make users be able to change the icons in the dock and/or change the background of the dock and the icons for the app shortcuts in the dock.

Great app so far,
ljbaumer

Same bug here. Felt a little laggy compared to my current launcher (ZEAM).

Will keep on the device and continue to test as I like the idea of the cube transition animation.

Druter

Aug 17, 2010
Uninstalled and will never reinstall

I though your app had promise right up until it changed my desktop picture, to the ugle grey textured background. I will never...NEVER reinstall this app or any other of your apps. If you can not prevent it from doing something basic like that, you should not be developing Android apps.

Ultraschorsch

Sep 29, 2007
Munich
I though your app had promise right up until it changed my desktop picture, to the ugle grey textured background. I will never...NEVER reinstall this app or any other of your apps. If you can not prevent it from doing something basic like that, you should not be developing Android apps.

Seriously? You are right! Changing the background is a real hard task and unforgivable! I mean, you paid a lot for this app! Wow! :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,
    I have a new home app MyLauncher. It is a lightweight(Only about 700k) home app which like LauncherPro,ADWLauncher. It is very fast ,and have more cool and applied function.

Here are some pic:
    attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

download here:
    attachment.php

or search in market by "morgoo"

om~I missed my email,app.support@morgoo.com
    @Buff McBigstuff

It's desktop animations like ADW EX
    So far it's potential but still a few things that could be changed... Gmail counter is a definite must No new emails and I've still got 4 unread even if under gmail I have non unread the animations could be used a little nicer having the option to set something instead of grey would be great

Stop trolling duchebag have you ever heard of the term "beta"? This is a "beta" app, which means it is not completed *dur da dur*.
    We don't need haters like you on this forum. The developer also said that this thread was a place to report bugs not have temper tantrum.

Thanks for making this forum a lesser place,
    ljbaumer