[R800x][Theme] ICS (Stock 2.3.3)

Search This thread

odst0016

Nov 15, 2010
Morristown
Version 1.0 is out will update pics tomorrow

Image below is that of my first release.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What it has:

-Ics styled notification bar(almost done ran into a hickup with the images)
-Roboto font
-Ics animations
-Ics bootanimation
-New signal meter

What needs to be done:

-Replace the rest of the images in the framework and systemui that are not the same as the ics images

-possibly theme some of the apps

How to install:

Transfer the theme to the root of your sd-card.

To install you must have clockwork recovery dont need an unlocked bootloader to get it go here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1390771

If you already have it or when you get it do a backup of what you have im not going to be held responsible for your lack of backing up and you not wanting the theme anymore. Or your bricking, breaking, exploding, impoloding, or someone stealing your device.

After BACKING UP!!!!!!! Install the zip it has worked for me three times(wanted to make sure it worked) reboot and enjoy

Hope you enjoy!!

In version 1.0 i fixed the unreadable menu bug looks less like ics now but is easier to use. I'm waiting on feedback from the developer of apktool before I go any further with this theme this is the final build until I figure out why the framework wont decompile and compile correctly.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?odf2ocuo0kup0o6

Here is V1.0 the updated version

http://www.mediafire.com/?mxm511q9vj33r98

If you want the bootanimation flash the previous build followed by this one and it should work if not let me know.

Last edited:

odst0016

Nov 15, 2010
Morristown
Known Issues:
-When downloading or playing music the text is black and very unreadable.
-Not all of the blue matches

Last edited:

savage24x

Jul 5, 2011
Keep working bud! I would love this! First time getting a custom theme... does it delete my data and I have to make a nandroid first?

odst0016

Nov 15, 2010
Morristown
If anyone had tested give feedback please the build I'm running now had more accurate battery

Sent from my R800x using XDA App

ekklesiaillusion

Jan 26, 2009
New York
Installed, noticed that some of your battery icons were the same for say 50 to 60 and when playing music it is difficult to see the song name in the pull down notification menu, it is black and the back is very dark transparent, might just be me though. Great start though, like the transitions.

Attachments

• CAP201112160055.jpg
    CAP201112160055.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 687
Last edited:

odst0016

Nov 15, 2010
Morristown
Thank you for your feedback battery is more accurate now and going to fix the weird music and download notification thing tomorrow when I'm less inebriated lol

91ludesit

Jun 14, 2009
Awesome work man, when you get it finished I am going to flash back to the 2.3.3 update from CM7.

odst0016

Nov 15, 2010
Morristown
I was wondering if you all would want me to use the images and ui of the ics alpha for xperia arc

odst0016

Nov 15, 2010
Morristown
Thanks.I'm going to get a lot more done tomorrow so leave requests of you want and any input on the arc idea. Sorry for not releasing any updates but got to have fun on the weekend right.

MinionOfEckerd

Nov 9, 2007
Just flashed it over. Looks pretty good! The menu labels however are black on black, meaning I can't read them. :( When I go into Gmail, select to change the labels of an email. A list pops up but I can't read what any of them say.

EDIT: Also the menu that comes up when you long-press the homescreen can't be read.

Last edited:

odst0016

Nov 15, 2010
Morristown
What do you mean long press I did it and could read it I'll revert the menu changes back or look for how to change menu txt color

Edit nvm I know what you're taking about was thinning the home key lol. The issue is I need to change the pop up window txt color and menu txt color I think.

Last edited:

odst0016

Nov 15, 2010
Morristown
I think I found the fix to the menu music and download issue just need to get a working apk tool the one I'm using does not transfer the modified files over. Going to try the linux one in a bit.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Version 1.0 is out will update pics tomorrow

Image below is that of my first release.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What it has:

-Ics styled notification bar(almost done ran into a hickup with the images)
    -Roboto font
    -Ics animations
    -Ics bootanimation
    -New signal meter

What needs to be done:

-Replace the rest of the images in the framework and systemui that are not the same as the ics images

-possibly theme some of the apps

How to install:

Transfer the theme to the root of your sd-card.

To install you must have clockwork recovery dont need an unlocked bootloader to get it go here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1390771

If you already have it or when you get it do a backup of what you have im not going to be held responsible for your lack of backing up and you not wanting the theme anymore. Or your bricking, breaking, exploding, impoloding, or someone stealing your device.

After BACKING UP!!!!!!! Install the zip it has worked for me three times(wanted to make sure it worked) reboot and enjoy

Hope you enjoy!!

In version 1.0 i fixed the unreadable menu bug looks less like ics now but is easier to use. I'm waiting on feedback from the developer of apktool before I go any further with this theme this is the final build until I figure out why the framework wont decompile and compile correctly.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?odf2ocuo0kup0o6

Here is V1.0 the updated version

http://www.mediafire.com/?mxm511q9vj33r98

If you want the bootanimation flash the previous build followed by this one and it should work if not let me know.
    Sorry it's the holidays been busy plus have a new girl I'll try and put one together in the next few hours

Next update will probably be incorporated into a rom I'm working on