Feet for TF2 dock

Search This thread

ajamils

Sep 10, 2010
Houston, TX
I have lost one of the feet of my Transformer Prime so the dock is uneven. Is there a place where I can purchase the feet or something similar that i can replace all four?

collinsac24

Feb 14, 2012
these are crazy expensive :O

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app

almightywhacko

Aug 18, 2010
Go to Walmart, go to the home hardware section and look around. They have many different styles of rubber feet and pads for use under televisions and vases to prevent them from scratching the tables they sit on. You should find something for less than $5 that will meet your needs.

Home Depot, Target, Michaels, etc also have this kind of thing.

indie13

Jun 17, 2010
The Answer

Dude, i have the answer!!!

I was in the same boat as you. i ordered loads of laptop feet off the net and nothing worked until.................i found something that is 99.7% the same as the originals.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160573127212&ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:GB:1123

These really are almost the same. They are about 1% bigger, they are a similar quality rubber and they may be a tad taller but dude......trust me......they are close as damn it you could get to the originals....

I am now 100% happy with these ones and i cant recommend them enough.

Reactions: bunnybash

ajamils

Sep 10, 2010
Houston, TX
Dude, i have the answer!!!

I was in the same boat as you. i ordered loads of laptop feet off the net and nothing worked until.................i found something that is 99.7% the same as the originals.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160573127212&ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:GB:1123

These really are almost the same. They are about 1% bigger, they are a similar quality rubber and they may be a tad taller but dude......trust me......they are close as damn it you could get to the originals....

I am now 100% happy with these ones and i cant recommend them enough.

Thanks for the recommendation. I placed an order. Lets see when I will get them. Apparently they are being shipped from Germany so it will be a while before I see them.

Top Liked Posts