What happened to PSX...?

Search This thread

Echelonex

Sep 25, 2011
Does anyone know what happened to Pure Speed Experience site...? :( I was following their work as they have the fastest ROM out there but some time last year they went off from xda and now it seems they are off for good...;-;

http://www.purespeedx.net/

sonikk4ever

Apr 30, 2011
What the hell, didn't expect that, to be honest.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Almayce

Jan 21, 2014
Yeah, there is velocity project now, active and psx went on some german forum. But before that, Martin said the version 4.0.7 is last, so dunno about current state as I don't speak german.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

dunni88

Aug 29, 2011
Cedar Falls
Yeah, there is velocity project now, active and psx went on some german forum. But before that, Martin said the version 4.0.7 is last, so dunno about current state as I don't speak german.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Is the link to the file host still active? I wasn't on the latest version when the site went dark. So as far as anyone knows there's not further PSX ROMs being released?

That's really too bad because they were hands down my favorite ROM. Everything I wanted with nothing I didn't.

Rohit02

Sep 17, 2012
Pune
Is the link to the file host still active? I wasn't on the latest version when the site went dark. So as far as anyone knows there's not further PSX ROMs being released?

That's really too bad because they were hands down my favorite ROM. Everything I wanted with nothing I didn't.

Yes its still in development,just that its not here on xda.. Chad the developer dont want his builds to be discussed on xda..

11th june was the latest builld.