Bean bag for your phone

Search This thread
R

Red5

For anyone who uses their phone as an alarm clock but dosent want to pay $59.99 for an official HTC dock, you can settle for a bean bag chair for your phone at the low low cost of $9.99 at ThinkGeek. Im going to order one.

9d5f_bean_bag_cell_phone_red.jpg

robstunner

May 13, 2010
Chicagoland
In this case, you might as well just make a paperclip stand for pretty much free. Works well.

iPhone-stand.JPG

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
In this case, you might as well just make a paperclip stand for pretty much free. Works well.

iPhone-stand.JPG

But that's not a One X in the picture... has it been tested with a One X? Is it compatible? I'd hate to go spend money on a paperclip only to find out that it's not compatible with my phone. Also, can you give detailed step by step instructions on how to bend it please? Does it trigger dock mode?

robstunner

May 13, 2010
Chicagoland
But that's not a One X in the picture... has it been tested with a One X? Is it compatible? I'd hate to go spend money on a paperclip only to find out that it's not compatible with my phone. Also, can you give detailed step by step instructions on how to bend it please? Does it trigger dock mode?

Same specs as the bean bag :)

Reactions: _MetalHead_

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Same specs as the bean bag :)

Psh forget getting one for my phone i want a bean bag computer chair for me!