Upgraded to NF6, no more internet while on a call!

Search This thread
May 24, 2014
NYC, NY
Upgraded to the NF6 for VoLte but now, whenever I'm on a phone call, I can't use the internet. Had to turn off VoLte in order to use them both at the same time.

Anyone else have this problem??

TheArtiszan

Jun 12, 2009
How did you upgrade it?
I think there are two modem files that need to have been flashed to work correctly.
That's what I needed for LTE to work right on my s4 on an upgrade before.

joking

Oct 9, 2007
Just updated my wife phone to nf6 via Kies, didn't have that problem.

joking

Oct 9, 2007
Don't know what to do. It doesn't work. But this is just one of MANY problems I've had with this phone since I got it. It just keeps getting worse.

Yours is the 900T? Is it rooted?

Yep 900T straight from Tmobile store. I haven't root it yet. I've seen some people has problems with their S5, luckily we didn't have any problem. May be you can do an warranty exchange if you still within it.

May 24, 2014
NYC, NY
Yep 900T straight from Tmobile store. I haven't root it yet. I've seen some people has problems with their S5, luckily we didn't have any problem. May be you can do an warranty exchange if you still within it.

I'm not. I've been having problems with it forever and T-Mobile told me to hold on to it and convinced me not to exchange it. I stupidly listened to them.

joking

Oct 9, 2007
I'm not. I've been having problems with it forever and T-Mobile told me to hold on to it and convinced me not to exchange it. I stupidly listened to them.

Well couple things you can try. May be odin back to stock ne6 without any 3rd party apps to see if you still have the problems. That would rule out if it is a hardware or software issue. Then update to nf6 and test some more. If you want root, you always can odin back to ne6 and root with towelroot.

The last option is to try Samsung.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Pulled the battery and it seems to be ok now. *sigh* I hate this phone. :( :(

The next steps is factory reset. Sometimes it fix some problems too :eek: