[THEME] Black and Blue Infinitum - Theme Chooser

Search This thread

demonstone

Mar 11, 2011
Elche
It's the first one if you want white and centered clock

I've uploaded a new version, try it

My bad mate... I was always flashing the second one... :p

I've flashed the first and now all it's OK. The only thing I noticed is an overlapping on the notification bar when wifi is off.

5f13afd6-4405-5a66.jpg

Sent from the outer space... akak akakak

lounger23

Oct 30, 2010
Hi,I am currently using b15 and ur theme 2.2 with battery percentage. And I noticed that my battery icon freezed. few mins ago it has been stuck in 85 for an hour(I was using my phone in this hour). But after a phone call it suddenly drops to 71.Any solution?thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Chris_84

Feb 5, 2011
Ingolstadt
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hi,I am currently using b15 and ur theme 2.2 with battery percentage. And I noticed that my battery icon freezed. few mins ago it has been stuck in 85 for an hour(I was using my phone in this hour). But after a phone call it suddenly drops to 71.Any solution?thanks.

Good morning X. Noticed the same.

Sent from my Black Exodus themed GT-ICS9000

Rootax

Mar 6, 2011
Paris

Same here, strange. V2.0

jenablinsky

Sep 24, 2011
lol so many updates!! how can i update my restore?!? nice work mate :p

xD non posso stare al tuo passo!!!! Stai facendo un gran lavoro! Ti consiglio di aggiungere il mio restore al primo post ;) Here

blorro

Oct 21, 2008
Gävle
I too got this phenomenon, tried UI restorer but battery icon still stuck .
Reflashing CM9 to see if it helps (i suspect systemui to be the culprit for battery icon freeze.)

Last edited:

Solictice

Dec 24, 2011
Middelburg
I really like the clock in the middle of the notification bar. But after flashing this theme my PC sees my phone not as mass storage device, but as installer. (that's what my phone says: Connected as Installer.) It does let me choose between MTP and Camera, but they both bug like hell.
Client side bug? I just want to use it as mass storage

The rest of the theme is awesome:)

Chris_84

Feb 5, 2011
Ingolstadt
Xiaomi Mi 11
I really like the clock in the middle of the notification bar. But after flashing this theme my PC sees my phone not as mass storage device, but as installer. (that's what my phone says: Connected as Installer.) It does let me choose between MTP and Camera, but they both bug like hell.
Client side bug? I just want to use it as mass storage

The rest of the theme is awesome:)

Are you on devils kernel? Got the same issue. I flashed the modified framework to get it back but clock again blue. Also i noticed battery still stuck.

Last edited:

Solictice

Dec 24, 2011
Middelburg
Let us know if it work. Ok? :)

Nope, Glitch kernel didn't fix it.
Still can only choose between MTP and Camera mode, and both won't connect. Media proces has stopped :\

Back to stock i'm afraid. How much I like the theme, if I can't connect my phone to my C without going to Recovery, its a no go.

Hayden4018

Oct 29, 2009
Brasov
Hi guys
flashed 2.2, no problem with battery icon, clock in the same position, calendar , contacts and email looking great, but talk doesn't work anymore, it gives the application not installed error.
Checked with root explorer and the app is in the system.

The theme looks better and better. Keep up the good work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is a theme for Theme Chooser engine (CyanogenMod & AOKP), its purpose is to enhance the Android UI without compromising the vanilla look. Enjoy! :D

Black
    templateblack.png

Blue
    templateblue.png

For latest updates follow me on Twitter! @Razer_X

Download and screenshots via Play Store

Version differences:
    -Dark, is a more complete version, with inverted popups and apps such as Contacts, Messaging, Gmail, Email, Calendar, Google Now, Google Talk and Play Store.

-Light, a simpler version, only MMS and Contacts are inverted.

-Free, as the Light version, but gets updated less often.

How to apply:
    Install the app, go to settings/themes of your ROM, select system theme and REBOOT. After that apply this theme and reboot again.

You may get the error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size", APPLY IT ANYWAY.

Fix for Contacts and Messaging app text issues
    http://www.mediafire.com/?5ge901bhqom3wvk

To be sure to have this theme 100% working try CyanogenMod ROM

Credits:
    -B-boy, djdarkknight96 and Nitroz for everything
    -gsxrdon for the keyboard
    -evilkal for circle battery
    -atticus182 for the softkeys​
    Black Infinitum updated to JB (still have to decide what to do about the market version)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nyjxvc79z44zte8
    I'll try to fix this and gtalk white on white in conversation then i'll release v2.3
    Fixed email's folder black on black text issue

Will be in 2.9
    v4.0 released, tomorrow i'll fix that framework issue