[APP] Standby Touch Advanced

Search This thread

alinescoo

Mar 12, 2008
I have developed this app a while ago when I was owning a Nexus device. I find it even more useful on my Note3 since having small hands its not comfortable to get to the Power button to put the phone to sleep. You may find it useless but at least it saves the Power button or helps when using a case.

HERE IS HOW TO USE IT

1. When the app is installed, for the first time the Settings screen will be shown. Simply press the Enable Admin Permission button and then drag the Stand by Icon from App's drawer where you want to have it. Each time you press the icon, the phone will go to standby.
2. If you want to use the Sleep Mode, go to Settings and press on the Zzzzz mode button. You can select which options to be disabled (Sound to Silent, Data Off, Wifi Off), on which interval of hours and how long the options will be displayed. If you check any of the options, next time you press the Standby icon, for a short period of time you will see 2 icons:
- the Sleep icon (with the moon) on it, if you press it, it will disable the options you have selected
- the Wake icon (with the sun) on it, if you press it, it will enable the options you have selected.
The icons are only displayed for the amount of time set by you. If you don't press any of them, the phone will go to standby as normal.

hDKcreotX4lpfGjL5lUP1aoyj5d0zhARMBJkQ0kSe-LMRw93NieHwalxNTJxW7emLg
NBe-a_aocZImuZWuOXT7QeZZWDaWRarmgapAPuMc4ALllmQbKF11YxHIg8lk-Pz27A=h510
lT9thXrpray71DAzgkK6krO1H1NmlSKfSYFP4m7F86FsN3oUWsPdhP1kVowiNyA5tac

Google Play link

LE: There are no hidden permissions, no internet access, no ads, no user tracking... nothing. Is just a plain free app.

Last edited:

Armazia

Nov 23, 2008
Seems very usefull! There is no Bluetooth toggle is there? Cause I want to disable my gear when I am sleeping.. I do this by turning off bluetooth, and in the morning I turn it on again.. Any way you could add that?

alinescoo

Mar 12, 2008
Thank you guys for your words.
@Armazia: very good suggestion!. I have uploaded version 2.3 on Google Play which has Bluetooth toggle support :) So you can now easily switch Bluetooth off in the evening and back on in the morning. It should be available in a few hours.

Reactions: Armazia

Armazia

Nov 23, 2008
@Armazia: very good suggestion!. I have uploaded version 2.3 on Google Play which has Bluetooth toggle support :) So you can now easily switch Bluetooth off in the evening and back on in the morning. It should be available in a few hours.

Superb! Thanks for listening. I am definitely going to use this app!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have developed this app a while ago when I was owning a Nexus device. I find it even more useful on my Note3 since having small hands its not comfortable to get to the Power button to put the phone to sleep. You may find it useless but at least it saves the Power button or helps when using a case.

HERE IS HOW TO USE IT

1. When the app is installed, for the first time the Settings screen will be shown. Simply press the Enable Admin Permission button and then drag the Stand by Icon from App's drawer where you want to have it. Each time you press the icon, the phone will go to standby.
    2. If you want to use the Sleep Mode, go to Settings and press on the Zzzzz mode button. You can select which options to be disabled (Sound to Silent, Data Off, Wifi Off), on which interval of hours and how long the options will be displayed. If you check any of the options, next time you press the Standby icon, for a short period of time you will see 2 icons:
    - the Sleep icon (with the moon) on it, if you press it, it will disable the options you have selected
    - the Wake icon (with the sun) on it, if you press it, it will enable the options you have selected.
    The icons are only displayed for the amount of time set by you. If you don't press any of them, the phone will go to standby as normal.

hDKcreotX4lpfGjL5lUP1aoyj5d0zhARMBJkQ0kSe-LMRw93NieHwalxNTJxW7emLg
    NBe-a_aocZImuZWuOXT7QeZZWDaWRarmgapAPuMc4ALllmQbKF11YxHIg8lk-Pz27A=h510
    lT9thXrpray71DAzgkK6krO1H1NmlSKfSYFP4m7F86FsN3oUWsPdhP1kVowiNyA5tac

Google Play link

LE: There are no hidden permissions, no internet access, no ads, no user tracking... nothing. Is just a plain free app.