Calling issues SM-P605 4.4.2

Search This thread

vojta20vt

Jul 18, 2008
Hello. I have only one issue after updating ROM from 4.3 to 4.4.2 and this is that when the device goes into sleep (for example after 1 min) then if somebody wants to call me he can not reach me as like if I have 3G off. When I turn device on (screen on and unlock) then it is normally working. I tried to reinstall cca 7 different offic 4.4.2 Roms but issue still here. With 4.3 everything worked well.. Any idea how to solve it? I'm out of ideas :(

Skytrotter

Jul 13, 2012
Hello. I have only one issue after updating ROM from 4.3 to 4.4.2 and this is that when the device goes into sleep (for example after 1 min) then if somebody wants to call me he can not reach me as like if I have 3G off. When I turn device on (screen on and unlock) then it is normally working. I tried to reinstall cca 7 different offic 4.4.2 Roms but issue still here. With 4.3 everything worked well.. Any idea how to solve it? I'm out of ideas :(

Hello,
i have the same problem!!

PS: in meantime you have solved the problem?

Thanks.

Last edited:

thevilish

Feb 29, 2008
I did check calls receiving on my tablet and it's working flawlessly.
I have NF2 version of NEE firmware but CSC is set on XEO (Poland). But while moving from 4.3 to 4.4.2 I did factory reset afterwards to get 4G connectivity.