UPDATE JULY 2015 - Huawei P6, P7, P8, Mate 7, Honor - Full Collection of Themes - 6GB

Search This thread

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
Huge collection of Huawei emui- 3.0+ Themes! More than 300 Themes!

Compatible with all Huawei running emotion 3.0+, Majority compatible also with emotion 2.3
P7, P8, Mate 7, Honor 6, Honor 3, G6 etc.

BEWARE: HUGE FILE - 6GB

This is a huge compilation of almost all the official Huawei themes available, plus many others ONLINE.
The collection was put together mainly for those who, for some reason or other, cannot use their Themes.apk to get online themes.

One of things I enjoy most about Huawei's phones, and their emotion OS is the Themes Engine. I hope you enjoy these as much as I have.
Please don't ask me to make a smaller file, I'm not going to. The collection has been growing for 2 years and is now too big to manually go in and separate each theme.

HIGHLY SUGGESTED THAT YOU USE A COMPUTER TO DOWNLOAD AND THEN TRANSFER THE FILE HWThemes, as is, to your external sdCard.

Notes:
1. You CAN download directly to your phone if you want - suggest you download to sdCard, and that you have a 32gb or above card.
2. You must make sure that you extract the file: HWThemes as is.
3. You must make sure that you know where your original HWThemes is: in most cases, unless you have changed your default location in SETTINGS to sdCard, it will be on your PHONE storage.
4. You must copy the contents of the HWThemes in THIS download, into your own HWThemes file.
5. If you use computer to do this, just check 'do not replace duplicate items' when it comes up and you WILL GET all the themes in this download, whilst STILL KEEPING the themes you already have.

PLEASE HIT THANKS IF YOU ENJOYED THE DOWNLOAD!!
HAVE FUN!

DOWNLOAD: MEGA - HWThemes

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Last edited:

marctibu

Feb 6, 2011
Thank you so much!!! :laugh:

Huawei P6/P7 Full collection of Official On-Line Themes - 1GB

Many people are unable, for some reason or other, to access official theme from their phone.

This is ALL the Themes available on download as of JULY 2014

Additionally, P6 Themes are perfectly aligned for use on the P7 so this download includes ALL the themes for both devices.

Head over to:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2789191

For the download links - and hit the thanks button if enjoyed!

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using XDA Premium HD app

marctibu

Feb 6, 2011
Thank you so much!! :cyclops:

Many people are unable, for some reason or other, to access official theme from their phone.

Additionally, P6 Themes are perfectly aligned for use on the P7 so this download includes ALL the themes for both devices.

Head over to:

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
Updated October 2014

Updated 18th October - 159 Themes P7, P6, Honor 6, Mate 7, Honor 3x

mohsinbravo

Nov 27, 2012
Thanks for great themes

Updated 18th October - 159 Themes P7, P6, Honor 6, Mate 7, Honor 3x
This is great, As i am new to this i need to know if we need only the .hwt files to be copied in the WHThemes folder. If there are any files which are not necessary then i dont want to copy that files, after unzip i found that there are few .apk files, a .bin file, .cache folder and few other files other than .hwt files. i have just tried to copy 3 .hwt files only it worked good for 1 everything worked well but for other 2 the weather widget did not theme, so please let me know if i need only .hwt files or other files as well. I am using Honor 6 H60-L04
And thanks for the great work.:good:

Last edited:
Reactions: kolembo

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
This is great, As i am new to this i need to know if we need only the .hwt

Your best bet is to copy the entire Hwfolder to where you have it on your phone, and then when the computer asks if you want to replace any files you already have, say no to all.

That way you keep everything you already have on the phone, and just get everything you don't have from the download.

Doing it file by file is tedious, and there are bits in the folder that you'll need that are not necessarily hwt.

Actually you can find them all on line but this folder allows you to do it all at once.

Last edited:
Hi kolembo,

I have Huawei Ascend P7 L-00, with EMUI 3.0 (ver. B608) ROM. I cannot download themes, because since EMUI 3.0 you can download them only via Huawei Cloud. But apparently the Cloud service can be used only in China (or other Far-East countries). If I try to connect to Huawei Cloud, the system always give me the message: "This service cannot be used in your country".

So, I need the themes made for P7 EMUI3.0 ROMs only. How can I choose which themes to download to my phone? Or would you be so kind and make a selection for me?

Thanks a lot.

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
Updated Friday 23rd - added large number of Huawei Mate 7 Themes.

Mind the size - 2.8gb - 200 themes!

Hit thanks if you enjoyed and found useful, ta!

Sent from my SM-N910H using XDA Premium HD app

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
For now i would be better to make two packages ... one for 2.3 and the other for 3.0... 2.3 themes at emui 3.0 are quite useless...

That's not the case at all.
Have YOU tried ANY of the themes?

I'll tell you, I have tried all the original P6 emui2.3 themes on my emui3.0 P7 and they all work, every one of them.

Huawei has made these themes certainly onward compatible from 1.5 on at least so I have used themes even from the honor three series and below.

The only people who will find scaling problems with few of these - and only a few - are those coming from the P6 and below, and not because of emui, but because of screen size compatibility.

I have tested each one of them myself, I wouldn't put them up if they weren't working.

Last edited:

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
Hi kolembo,

I have Huawei Ascend P7 L-00, with EMUI 3.0 (ver. B608) ROM. I cannot download themes, because since EMUI 3.0 you can download them only via Huawei Cloud. But apparently the Cloud service can be used only in China (or other Far-East countries). If I try to connect to Huawei Cloud, the system always give me the message: "This service cannot be used in your country".

So, I need the themes made for P7 EMUI3.0 ROMs only. How can I choose which themes to download to my phone? Or would you be so kind and make a selection for me?

Thanks a lot.

Hi there! As you can see, I'm actually posting from a P7.

On the P7, ALL the themes work so you don't have to worry about anything. All tested. There are a few duplications because of Chinese/English differences but these are very few, and even then, the Chinese versions are translated and often better because they handle broader system changes, I.e. font, settings etc.

If you're on P7 ALL of these will work. That's part of what I'm trying to provide here...you can play with themes from the P6, the mate 7 and the honor series too.

It's fabulous. I change my themes everyday. It's Huawei.

Just download the zip, extract the file HWThemes and merge copy it to your sdCard. Restart your phone and go to your 'mine' section in your themes app.

Just make sure you are using at least an 8gb card, the download is 2.8gb.

There are more than 200 themes to play with, and they're ALL fabulous.

Last edited:
i meant that 2.3 themes dont have all the features as the 3.0 themes have... mostly its only lockscreen with some icons. and wallpaper... no backgrounds/individual colors ( settings, dialer, message, calendar , widgets, shortcuts). Themes from emui 3.0 are much more complete .
I've been also using P6 before P7.
And yes I have downloaded and tried all the themes... and for me personaly emui 2.3 themes are really simple...

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
..... You can use elements of one on top of elements of the others....icons from this, lockscreen from that, even as you stay on your preferred 3.0.

Everyone has different tastes.

-by the way, there are P6 themes in there that are pretty darn complex...

... And there's plenty of Mate 7 themes in there....

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Huge collection of Huawei emui- 3.0+ Themes! More than 300 Themes!

Compatible with all Huawei running emotion 3.0+, Majority compatible also with emotion 2.3
    P7, P8, Mate 7, Honor 6, Honor 3, G6 etc.

BEWARE: HUGE FILE - 6GB

This is a huge compilation of almost all the official Huawei themes available, plus many others ONLINE.
    The collection was put together mainly for those who, for some reason or other, cannot use their Themes.apk to get online themes.

One of things I enjoy most about Huawei's phones, and their emotion OS is the Themes Engine. I hope you enjoy these as much as I have.
    Please don't ask me to make a smaller file, I'm not going to. The collection has been growing for 2 years and is now too big to manually go in and separate each theme.

HIGHLY SUGGESTED THAT YOU USE A COMPUTER TO DOWNLOAD AND THEN TRANSFER THE FILE HWThemes, as is, to your external sdCard.

Notes:
    1. You CAN download directly to your phone if you want - suggest you download to sdCard, and that you have a 32gb or above card.
    2. You must make sure that you extract the file: HWThemes as is.
    3. You must make sure that you know where your original HWThemes is: in most cases, unless you have changed your default location in SETTINGS to sdCard, it will be on your PHONE storage.
    4. You must copy the contents of the HWThemes in THIS download, into your own HWThemes file.
    5. If you use computer to do this, just check 'do not replace duplicate items' when it comes up and you WILL GET all the themes in this download, whilst STILL KEEPING the themes you already have.

PLEASE HIT THANKS IF YOU ENJOYED THE DOWNLOAD!!
    HAVE FUN!

DOWNLOAD: MEGA - HWThemes

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg
    Updated Friday 23rd - added large number of Huawei Mate 7 Themes.

Mind the size - 2.8gb - 200 themes!

Hit thanks if you enjoyed and found useful, ta!

Sent from my SM-N910H using XDA Premium HD app
    Hi kolembo,

Thanks a lot.

Hi there! As you can see, I'm actually posting from a P7.

On the P7, ALL the themes work so you don't have to worry about anything. All tested. There are a few duplications because of Chinese/English differences but these are very few, and even then, the Chinese versions are translated and often better because they handle broader system changes, I.e. font, settings etc.

If you're on P7 ALL of these will work. That's part of what I'm trying to provide here...you can play with themes from the P6, the mate 7 and the honor series too.

It's fabulous. I change my themes everyday. It's Huawei.

Just download the zip, extract the file HWThemes and merge copy it to your sdCard. Restart your phone and go to your 'mine' section in your themes app.

Just make sure you are using at least an 8gb card, the download is 2.8gb.

There are more than 200 themes to play with, and they're ALL fabulous.

Thank you so much!!! :laugh:

Head over to:

Thank you so much!! :cyclops:

Head over to: