[Q] Samsung Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 firmware

Search This thread

nero1985

Feb 23, 2014
I have an question I own the samsung galxy tab 3 7inch wifi only tablet it,s currently on rocket tab 3.1 firmware with black hawk kernel flashed
i have the european model
Now is my question can you install other countries firmware as sample i have the dutch (the netherlands) stock firmware can i flash the us firmware
or the uk firmware thru odin so that i have the us or uk version on my tablet.
because i have read that those two firmware have better battery life with stock dutch firmware i can,t use the battery for more than 6hours and then i must charge it because i then have left nearly 13procent of battery.

this is also on rocket tab 3.1 i can,t use my tab for more than 6 hours and is then also empty.

so if anybody can help me or answer my question i would be happy for it

Ripshock

Dec 21, 2013
Bayt Jala
Sure just go to sammobile.com and choose sm-t210r for the us version and smt210 for the uk and other european countries or anyother countries but as along as you are using rockettab 3.1 then it uses its firmware according to the dev (tempdroid) and no matter what stock country you flash, when you flash rockettab it changes your's tab firmware to its own firmware
So the battery drain is coming from the rockettab's firmware in your case or maybe because of the blackhawk kernel so try with the original kernel of rockettab which is the latest stock kernel then see which is better and if neither of them had no improvements then try to flash other countries' firmwarss

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

nero1985

Feb 23, 2014
Sure just go to sammobile.com and choose sm-t210r for the us version and smt210 for the uk and other european countries or anyother countries but as along as you are using rockettab 3.1 then it uses its firmware according to the dev (tempdroid) and no matter what stock country you flash, when you flash rockettab it changes your's tab firmware to its own firmware
So the battery drain is coming from the rockettab's firmware in your case or maybe because of the blackhawk kernel so try with the original kernel of rockettab which is the latest stock kernel then see which is better and if neither of them had no improvements then try to flash other countries' firmwarss

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

i have tried the rocket tab 3.1 with stock kernel and now i tried it with black hawk kernel and now result according to greater battery life
i have also tried al the others rom that are avaible on xda forum also the the port roms and they al boot but can,t put on the bluetooth or the wifi

nero1985

Feb 23, 2014
so if i understand it right you can install the sm-t210r firmware on the sm-t210 and vice versa thats good to know then
only thing that i must do is juice the odin 3.07 version and full battery life

Top Liked Posts