[Q] Seadroid Not Enforcing

Search This thread

weston109

Jan 5, 2011
Kitchener
I have searched high and low for help getting Kitkat to work on my phone. Here is the background to my problem:

I rooted my Bell Note 3 (Canadian) phone running JB. After doing so I then put a CWM recovery and then flashed with a custom JB rom. Everything works great and yes I do know that I have tripped the KNOX counter. So when the new Kitkat was released I wanted to upgrade to it. I downloaded the original Bell stock JB rom and the stock KK rom. I also downloaded Odin. I tried to flash back to the stock JB rom like I should before updating to Kitkat and while doing so and with Odin I keep getting errors not allowing me to revert back to stock. I know when I boot up I get a notification in the top left corner saying on two separate line exactly like you see it below.

KERNEL IS NOT SEADROID ENFORCING
Set Warranty Bit : kernel

My question is to whoever knows the solution to how to return back to stock JB and then flash KK rom. I have a feeling it has something to do with what is in the left corner when I boot like you see above. If there is a fix please let me know and if I am totally wrong and the problem and fix is something else please feel free to help me. I have been flashing custom roms since Android has been around. This problem has me baffled and don't know what to do from here to get me back to JB then to KK.