[Q] can't unlock bootloader evo 3d

Search This thread

casper916

Dec 21, 2010
Sacramento
it works the same as any other recovery, but when you choose the zip to install, a menu will pop up asking you what to do prior to the flash, that is where you do all your wiping...enjoy

ok so i got 4ext recovery downloaded the nocturnals-adrenaline rom with the aroma installer. I just have to say that the aroma installer is very nice to have and made the flash and install so much easier. Does the aroma installer work for all the roms or only for that particular one? Thank you guys for all the help i am running the nocturnals-andrenaline rom with no problems at all....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If your cdma you need to run the latest ruu 2.17 ruu exe . Once done then apply the unlock code your set.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
    You can download the ruu in the sticky on how to get back to stock. I had this same problem and that's how I got it fixed.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    ok how do i run the ruu? it's a .exe file so i just plug in my phone and run the .exe?

EDIT: i did the latest OTA from sprint a couple days ago (removed CIQ) and i'm running software number 2.17.651.5...is that what you guys are referring to?

Yes you need to run that ruu from fastboot in hboot . It is the same Ota you took but will fix your problem.

Put your phone on fasboot usb .
    Run RUU.EXE
    And your set. It will take about 10 min to complete.
    Realize that if you remove your USB while its updating your phone might end up bricked so be careful to not get it unplugged.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    ok, and i need to uncheck the fastboot option in my phone first correct. Just like if i were to be doing the HTC unlock?

Ya you can do that to make it easier to get into hboot .