Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

viper_79

Apr 8, 2010
Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins :D !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!

R3Y

Jun 2, 2011
India
Congratulations. I am looking forward to get it too as soon as possible.

Don't forget to post the pics.. :)

Reactions: aizatcm

hoezay

Oct 5, 2010
Mumbai
Got my SGS 2 !!!

Wazzzzaaa.Got my SGS2 !!! ( not from letsbuy though ).It's 5:30am i'm still playing with it will post info tomorrow..zzzz....No NFC chip btw.Everyone please stop whining about it.It's of no use to us here in India.

Reactions: exynoss and gsv619

ujwols

Jun 3, 2011
my SGS2 is shipped too yesterday from LetsBuy....but Aramamex ?? :mad:

It should have been blue dart or something..more reliable ..as far as my experience with Aramex goes, they have a crappy courier service in India..

Reactions: coraldayton

viper_79

Apr 8, 2010
Don't forget to post the pics.. :)

Will do.. plenty of them!! Already have two cases in hand, the Sena ultra-slim leather case and one from Zenus with the kickstand. The official Samsung 'vent' case is on the way as well and should be delivered by early next week.. so in all a lot of pictures to be posted, and if required videos as well ;) !!

vkrtandra

Jun 4, 2011
So finally I have recieved my SGS2 this evening after waiting for many weeks. Letsbuy has shipped the SGS2 along with free accessories (Car Charger, molife mobile case and screen protector) except the HDTV adapter.

Attachments

• IMG_0757.jpg
    IMG_0757.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 6,512
  • IMG_0760.jpg
    IMG_0760.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 5,968
  • IMG_0761.jpg
    IMG_0761.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 6,192
  • IMG_0762.jpg
    IMG_0762.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 5,733

ithehappy

May 5, 2008
Calcutta
Google Pixel 2 XL
So finally I have recieved my SGS2 this evening after waiting for many weeks. Letsbuy has shipped the SGS2 along with free accessories (Car Charger, molife mobile case and screen protector) except the HDTV adapter.
Congrats mate. But Letsbuy was supposed to pack the HDTV adapter too!

Anyway, I am impatiently waiting for this one. I am from Kolkata and has been told that it will come here on 8th June. Lets see...

vkrtandra

Jun 4, 2011
Congrats mate. But Letsbuy was supposed to pack the HDTV adapter too!

Anyway, I am impatiently waiting for this one. I am from Kolkata and has been told that it will come here on 8th June. Lets see...
They have mentioned that they will start shipping HDTV adapter separately from 14th of June. They actully said only Car charger will be sent along with phone (in the mail) but they have sent Molife case and screen protector too.

ujwols

Jun 3, 2011
Ok. Thanks ..Enjoy your S2..Sad that I will receive mine only on 6th ..Hell with Aramex..:mad:..

hoezay

Oct 5, 2010
Mumbai
Couldnt find a screen protector myself.Got a really nice case mate barely there black base though.It's super slick.Must get hold of a screen guard though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Absolutely. We cannot constantly monitor or deal with the childishness that goes on in this thread. We gave you several opportunities. Thread closed.
    kachrukamble ; iekansh ; Harsha Raj ; manoj971 ; manojcitc ; bala_gamer ; sam razzy ; safepacket ;adaneam, bala_gamer, Mr.Raviteja, rajarshi10, surya_mca ; ano.cresent, darshanbangre, nelsonoski1972, rocky23, ronhoover88 ; tarunagg ; aashgaur ; spoiltz ; h3llboy911

Check PM

(didn't send to some people who use stock rom like ithehappy and sam)
    Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins :D !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!