Htc one

Search This thread

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
How does a battery pull when your phone freezes or boot loops with a non removeable battery

Shifted from Outer Space

We have a galaxy tab and if you hold the power button it shuts off just like a cpu does( have to do it alot, errrrrr samsung)

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
So whats everyone think? Sd slot, 2000mah nonremovable battery. Doesnt look to bad

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
It looks nice, i barely use my keyboard id rather have all touch

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
Yea touch is sweet, now if only my wife would let me touch her lol. I personally dont mind the battery not being able to come out. If it happens to go bad there are plenty of places that can change it like they do with icraps. The camera look sweet ass 4 pics in one second.

inmnbob

Jan 11, 2009
Chicago
Do you think HTC is done making sliders? I really use the keyboard a lot and I am not sure that I am ready to do without one. I am also concerned about the removable battery. I travel a lot for business and there are days that I use three differewnt batteries. I may have to stay with the Shift. I do have two lines I guess I can move the shift to the second line as a backup but then that wold cost me the WIndows Phone...

HTC give us the One X with removable battery and keyboard

YoungCorruptionV2.0

Sep 27, 2011
Do you think HTC is done making sliders? I really use the keyboard a lot and I am not sure that I am ready to do without one. I am also concerned about the removable battery. I travel a lot for business and there are days that I use three differewnt batteries. I may have to stay with the Shift. I do have two lines I guess I can move the shift to the second line as a backup but then that wold cost me the WIndows Phone...

HTC give us the One X with removable battery and keyboard

I don't think they are done with sliders but since not a lot of people buy them they make a slider phone like 1 every year or two.

drob311

I don't think they are done with sliders but since not a lot of people buy them they make a slider phone like 1 every year or two.

I agree the last group of sliders was the g2/desire z and the shift... All 3 are still relevant devices... Htc even made the shift a world phone... We should hopefully see another group in the next year or so.

Sent from my PG06100

B RAD G 296

Aug 5, 2011
I agree the last group of sliders was the g2/desire z and the shift... All 3 are still relevant devices... Htc even made the shift a world phone... We should hopefully see another group in the next year or so.

Sent from my PG06100

I guess it would be nice to see a new slider but the touch screen is so nice I barely use my keyboard.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
I guess it would be nice to see a new slider but the touch screen is so nice I barely use my keyboard.

I agree, htc's keyboard has been my staple since my hero. I originally got the shift to use the keyboard for gaming, but i usef it for all of five minutes for that. Dont get me wrong i dont regret my shift at all. The great roms, the freinds ive made on here, all because of my shift. I have learned ALOT with it and i cant wait to take it to the next level with the evo lte. It looks like a bad ass phone that wont be outdated in five minutes.

"Edit" changed my mind im getting a gnex:)

"Edit" SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    While this debate is a little heated, I see no rule breaking here.

220px-Scan-of-original-poster-1939-300px.jpg
    If this phone is real. It will probably be my next phone
    From what ive read quad and dual core are supposed to be better on battery life, they dont use all the cores at the same time

Well we all know all now Sprint's next phone is the Evo 4G LTE.
    Can't agree more.

Couldn't agree less... Try having carpeltunnel syndrome and using a touch screen... Some of us shift users NEED a physical keyboard... Virtual keyboards suck, they block too much of the screen... SamSUCK is just crap and moto locks their phones down tighter than a convent. I'm hoping htc can get us a slider because the new evo is just too damn big. If I wanted a mini tablet I would go buy that piece of **** samSUCK note...

Sent from my PG06100