Just ported miui v4

Search This thread

dsEVOlve

Sep 2, 2010
Don't think this is gonna happen any time soon :( Seems like SOMEONE with a GT would be developing an ICS MIUI port by now.

Sent from my EVO 4G using xda premium

xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis
I've got it and I know what to do. I've just been using my time for my sense port to my phone since I personally do not like miui on tablets. Not very tablet friendly in my opinion and home screen does not support landscape orientation. When I get a chance though, I'll fix the keyboard thing and release.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA

Reactions: adil_ and BaconStep

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just got done porting miui v4 to galaxytab 10.1 p7510 wifi everything work but cam
    im working on it now
    its very stable and no fc's just trying to work something out the only thing wrong is the dam keybroad wont come up lol im working on it now
    I've got it and I know what to do. I've just been using my time for my sense port to my phone since I personally do not like miui on tablets. Not very tablet friendly in my opinion and home screen does not support landscape orientation. When I get a chance though, I'll fix the keyboard thing and release.

its very stable and no fc's just trying to work something out the only thing wrong is the dam keybroad wont come up lol im working on it now

I've gotten to the exact same place, but can't get kb either. I think I need to modify Android.policy.jar, because that's what I needed to do on the epic