The “Bye-Bye” Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

OmegaRED^

Oct 31, 2010
Here you can say goodbye to the other members when you are moving on to another device.
Do not keep opening goodbye threads, just use this one!

Thanks! ;)

iR¡D@k!* via Tapatalk 2

Strange meeting you here my dear.
I'm glad to say my impression on the x10 mini pro is much higher.
Excuse my off topic post.

iridaki

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Well guys i have to say good bye to x10mini pro developing. I still have mini pro at home but now i use iPhone 4s and i'm really happy with it;)maybe some day i will return to dev stage for mini pro;) thank's guys for your support;)

Going from Android to iOS must be a very big step (forward or backwards or just to a different direction, it's really a matter of taste). Good luck! :)

There should be a BYE button here, it´s strange to thank somebody for leaving ...

Hehehehe... People usually get pretty attached to the XDA forum section about their device. I know I can't have my morning coffee without browsing Arc forums! :D

EFUS09

Jan 25, 2012
Outer Heaven
good bye, thanks for all

today i sold my x10 mini pro so....... good bye and thanks for everything
and special thanks for:

paul-xxx
stelios 97
nobodyatall
farazfaraz
eyama

im moving to xperia u forums in the future (currently i dond have a android device ...)

Thanks XDA USERS

spawk

Jul 10, 2011
Mons,Bergen
i am on galaxy mini devs now but i have also my x10 semi breaked hahaha if i unbreak it i port my rom from galaxy mini to x10 :p i am on this two tree ah sory 4 subforum :p

galaxy mini
galaxy 3
x10 mini
iphone

:D:D:D:D

Ticklefish

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
Well, I've now picked up the next-gen Mini Pro (it was really cheap!) and I'm not using my old Mimmi anymore.

It's sad really. This is my first Android and I've learnt so much and the format in the year and a half since I got it. I've had a lot of phones over the years but this is easily one of my favourites.

That said, the 2011 Mini Pro has so much more POWER!! :D

Many thanks to everybody here. I hope to see a lot of you in the Xperia Mini Pro forum!

Reactions: ChavitoArg
Feb 10, 2012
Delhi
Hard to say good bye to this phone

when I was buying this phone from market my girlfriend told me that I am such an idiot who is buying a phone with android 2.1 in $200 and suggested me some phone like lg p500 and some from samsung and now as I have ics on my phone she wants my phone and oh my God I cant say her no and she is giving me her lg p500. .

I will really miss my little sweet mini but I will not miss you guys because I will not leave this forum as I have to update this phone for her time to time

Bye Bye my x10 mini pro

and thanks to
paul-xxx, stelios97, nobodyAtall, eyama and every from this forum and special thanks to XDA

iridaki

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
when I was buying this phone from market my girlfriend told me that I am such an idiot who is buying a phone with android 2.1 in $200 and suggested me some phone like lg p500 and some from samsung and now as I have ics on my phone she wants my phone and oh my God I cant say her no and she is giving me her lg p500. .

0511-0703-0217-1506_Businesswoman_with_a_Whip_and_Chair_clipart_image.jpg

LOL! :D :D :D

LG P500 is a nice enough phone, I am sure you'll have fun with it!
Don't forget to bring your girlfriend over here and help her become a ROM flashing addict too! :D :)

Feb 10, 2012
Delhi
0511-0703-0217-1506_Businesswoman_with_a_Whip_and_Chair_clipart_image.jpg

LOL! :D :D :D

LG P500 is a nice enough phone, I am sure you'll have fun with it!
Don't forget to bring your girlfriend over here and help her become a ROM flashing addict too! :D :)

Missing my damn keyboard i hate type on screen even i am using Swype keyboard and my girlfriend, you know when i gave my phone to her the gmail and fb were login (yah you can say i am an IDIOT) and than she changed all the passwords and security questions and now she is going to kill me. . .

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
Well, I bought a Xperia S week ago and I am moving on. I still have my X10 MP, but it will be left aside. Thanks, mainly for paul-xxx, nAa and stelios97 for your awesome work.

szquadri

May 16, 2012
Hyderabad
I just Brought X10 mini pro. as it was in my low budget... and guess wat in two days of its buy i Rooted and unlocked bootloaded :D :D :D

now i m using nAa's miniCM7 with kernel11 thanks to xDa Forums :)

Missing my damn keyboard i hate type on screen even i am using Swype keyboard and my girlfriend, you know when i gave my phone to her the gmail and fb were login (yah you can say i am an IDIOT) and than she changed all the passwords and security questions and now she is going to kill me. . .
I think she is somewhat an enemy to you . nor girlfriend. seriously ? =)

damien-tt

Jan 30, 2011
San Fernando
I left a little while ago, having moved on to the ST15i from the X10i but I always pop in now and again. Greetz to all devs and members and thanks for introducing me to XDA. :)

Arsenii

Nov 7, 2010
Minsk
Bye X10 mini dev!
I buy myself Xperia Neo and so happy - big screen, ARMv7, 1000Mhz and 512Mb RAM (with overclocking 1,6Ghz and 1Gb RAM) but I can't play games like DeadTrigger, ShadowGun and other because i still think that I have 725Mhz and 256Mb Ram :)
Mini was my first Android-smartphone - i teached to install roms, root and fonts; i teached to install apps and other stuff.
X10 mini - you are best, you are small... I love you!
Thx xda, without you i will be like englishman in new york)
Thx nAa - i install only your ROMs!
I never forget my sweet mini - i give to he a name - (this is translate) minik (it's like mimmi)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well guys i have to say good bye to x10mini pro developing. I still have mini pro at home but now i use iPhone 4s and i'm really happy with it;)maybe some day i will return to dev stage for mini pro;) thank's guys for your support;)
    Here you can say goodbye to the other members when you are moving on to another device.
    Do not keep opening goodbye threads, just use this one!

Thanks! ;)

iR¡D@k!* via Tapatalk 2
    good bye, thanks for all

today i sold my x10 mini pro so....... good bye and thanks for everything
    and special thanks for:

paul-xxx
    stelios 97
    nobodyatall
    farazfaraz
    eyama

im moving to xperia u forums in the future (currently i dond have a android device ...)

Thanks XDA USERS
    There should be a BYE button here, it´s strange to thank somebody for leaving ...
    Well, I've now picked up the next-gen Mini Pro (it was really cheap!) and I'm not using my old Mimmi anymore.

It's sad really. This is my first Android and I've learnt so much and the format in the year and a half since I got it. I've had a lot of phones over the years but this is easily one of my favourites.

That said, the 2011 Mini Pro has so much more POWER!! :D

Many thanks to everybody here. I hope to see a lot of you in the Xperia Mini Pro forum!