[MOD][Bootanimation]Energy BIOS Boot Animation for U8800

Search This thread

Tmp341

Dec 18, 2011
Updated, now faster and added real ideos x5 logo :) Hope you'll like it.Thanks djemr for original script and animation :) Dropbox link this time.By the way, add it /data/local route :D

bootanimation_energy

flashable version isn't working, i'll try to find working one :)

Last edited:

edarr

Sep 11, 2011
huawei-ideosx5.blogspot.com

Edufex

Apr 27, 2012
Faro
This one works, just rename it to "bootanimation.zip" and add /data/local route

Sorry, but im novice in android.

So what you say is just leave de zip in that folder and nothing more than a reboot ?
Or I have to do something else more that is there to leave the folder.

And sorry my english is not very good.:(

Tmp341

Dec 18, 2011
Sorry, but im novice in android.

So what you say is just leave de zip in that folder and nothing more than a reboot ?
Or I have to do something else more that is there to leave the folder.

And sorry my english is not very good.:(

I think you have a root explorer apk.Then send bootanimation.zip to your memory card.And then open root explorer or es file explorer, copy bootanimation.zip to /data/local route.From now on you have new energy boot animation.

FrankZZ

Feb 29, 2012
Looks nice!
Though I have found a small bug, it states "Android Plug&Play Extention" instead of Extension on the second screen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I completely edited the Energy BIOS boot animation to U8800, besides the android animation at the end.

On ICS 2.02

1- Download "Energy BIOS boot animation for U8800.zip" and copy it to your SDcard
    2- Press and hold POWER button.
    3- Hit "Reboot"
    4- Hit "Recovery" and "OK"
    5- After CWM runs, hit "Install zip from SDcard"
    6- Choose "Energy BIOS boot animation for U8800.zip"
    7- Hit Yes - Install "Energy BIOS boot animation for U8800.zip"
    8- Hit "Back" on your soft buttons
    9- Hit "Reboot System"
    10- Benefit!

Other ROMS

I have not tried it on any other ROMS but ICS 2.02. I am going to add the "bootanimation.zip" as an attachment. Following method should work on other custom and official roms.

1- Download "bootanimation.zip"
    2- Copy it to your SDcard.
    3- Copy the file and replace it with the one on system/media with rootexplorer.
    4- Reboot your device.

You may also push the "bootimage.zip" to system/media with SDK.

IN CASE YOU MAY WANT TO RECOVER YOUR OLD BOOTIMAGE, RENAME THE ONE ON SYSTEM/MEDIA TO ANYTHING.

u8800energybios.gif

I hope this boot animation suits you well.
    If you know the font's name, i can update it :) djemr isn't here i think :)

The font is "DIGIFACEWIDE". Since I dont have time these days I cant do any updates yet. By the way it works on all ICS versions.
    The font is "DIGIFACEWIDE". Since I dont have time these days I cant do any updates yet. By the way it works on all ICS versions.

Updated : (tested First one for /data/local route, second one flashable version but didn't test it)

bootanimation_energy.zip

Energy_BIOS_boot_animation_for_U8800
    Updated, now faster and added real ideos x5 logo :) Hope you'll like it.Thanks djemr for original script and animation :) Dropbox link this time.By the way, add it /data/local route :D

bootanimation_energy

flashable version isn't working, i'll try to find working one :)
    I like this animation, but when I flashed it through CWM, it didn't change it. So i looked where the bootanimation.zip was stored, it was in /system/media/, so i copied it to /data/local where it should be and it works now. I think it even boots faster compared to previous animation. Thanks!