ppt editor with save & highlight features

Search This thread

nursemm05

Jul 19, 2007
www.etsy.com
Hey guys! & the rare lady :) I need some help. I bought my 10.1 specifically for class. My instructors use ppts & I'd rather not have to print them all off. I was just using Polaris 5 and taking notes, using the highlighter function and was LOVING it!! Until it unexpectedly closed on me & didn't save any of my notes. I had the setting checked to save a backup if edits were made but I noticed a pop-up saying save edits weren't available with the document open. Not sure if it was ppt or pptx. I've tried several options in the play store & none do what I want. Any suggestions? I've tried office suite, king something, pearl something. I know that's not specific but my mind is flooded with programs I've tried & anatomy (I'm in class right now)

Duly.noted

Dec 5, 2013
Hancom look at its thread in themes and apps

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nursemm05

Jul 19, 2007
www.etsy.com
Hey guys! & the rare lady :) I need some help. I bought my 10.1 specifically for class. My instructors use ppts & I'd rather not have to print them all off. I was just using Polaris 5 and taking notes, using the highlighter function and was LOVING it!! Until it unexpectedly closed on me & didn't save any of my notes. I had the setting checked to save a backup if edits were made but I noticed a pop-up saying save edits weren't available with the document open. Not sure if it was ppt or pptx. I've tried several options in the play store & none do what I want. Any suggestions? I've tried office suite, king something, pearl something. I know that's not specific but my mind is flooded with programs I've tried & anatomy (I'm in class
right now)

Oops, it's olive, not pearl.

moabizzi

I just downloaded the trial. I can't write on the ppts and if I can't write, I can't highlight. I need to be able to highlight.

Next... I'll try the pdf option.

I just did that on a ppt slide to see. U have to select insert and go to free form.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1392879814593.jpg
    1392879814593.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 66
LectureNotes?

Hey guys! & the rare lady :) I need some help. I bought my 10.1 specifically for class. My instructors use ppts & I'd rather not have to print them all off. I was just using Polaris 5 and taking notes, using the highlighter function and was LOVING it!! Until it unexpectedly closed on me & didn't save any of my notes. I had the setting checked to save a backup if edits were made but I noticed a pop-up saying save edits weren't available with the document open. Not sure if it was ppt or pptx. I've tried several options in the play store & none do what I want. Any suggestions? I've tried office suite, king something, pearl something. I know that's not specific but my mind is flooded with programs I've tried & anatomy (I'm in class right now)

I am new to Android and new to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014, so I have been on an app learning curve! I settled on LectureNotes for PDFs, mainly because it allows edits on a *new* layer, meaning the original is protected (if you setup import correctly). It is highly configurable.

The only thing (I think) I haven't figured out is how to type on a new layer.

Good luck!

Carroll

nursemm05

Jul 19, 2007
www.etsy.com
I am new to Android and new to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014, so I have been on an app learning curve! I settled on LectureNotes for PDFs, mainly because it allows edits on a *new* layer, meaning the original is protected (if you setup import correctly). It is highly configurable.

The only thing (I think) I haven't figured out is how to type on a new layer.

Good luck!

Carroll

I will look into that! Thanks! I don't type on my notes but I need to be able to highlight and write.