Razer ROM Wall thread

Search This thread

Goku80

Mar 18, 2012
Within the Matrix
cant beta test chief.. just remembered something..apologies:D best give the spot to someone else who wants to learn more about developing sorry again..just had news i am staying on at my current job so no can do to help out..i tell you what though i will help out on your thread...that is my support for you..call me an insider if you like..:D

plus already kinda beta testing for someone else so best give my spot to someone who has time

Last edited:
Reactions: razer1224

vivek_bhoj

Apr 7, 2012
Bangalore
Looking to help you on testing and will try to learn few things from you...

*requires basic knowledge of flashin Roms - yes
*knows to unpack and edit the ramdisk - no would like to learn
*knows deodex any Rom - have read about it a little
Finally some basic knowledge of android - lil bit though good knowledge of linux

Just PMed you

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
if i get the chance i would try to be developer because i'm flashing nearly every day....i tried unpack ramdisk and editing it but failed :D:D and deodex is not so that i can't do it...there are many of the programs....if i get i will learn and yes :) next week the school starts and i'm going to school where i learn informatics and yes...i would be really happy if i get the chance and that you can say me what i must doing ...like ramdisk tweaking or somethin else :p i also learn very fast things

Last edited:

razer1224

Feb 22, 2012
if i get the chance i would try to be developer because i'm flashing nearly every day....i tried unpack ramdisk and editing it but failed :D:D and deodex is not so that i can't do it...there are many of the programs....if i get i will learn and yes :) next week the school starts and i'm going to school where i learn informatics and yes...i would be really happy if i get the chance and that you can say me what i must doing ...like ramdisk tweaking or somethin else :p i also learn very fast things

Pm me please!ineed of a developer

Top Liked Posts