Mar 7, 2008
if anyone tried, please write this:
- how many apps allowed to load?
- is w*a*r*e*z apps allowed?

here is screen from http://labs.chevronwp7.com/
167lgcx.jpg

you need:
- PayPal to buy token
- Live ID (you can open second one if not want to use your current Live ID)
- unlock tool (download from ChewronWP7 Labs)
- and WP7 device :)
also need WP7 SDK from Microsoft

comeon123

Oct 28, 2011
why would you buy the chevron unlock if you can't get interop unlock?!

just go pre-nodo und unlock -> update. you only do it once!

cyclical

Mar 7, 2008
I have an Sprint HTC Arrive that came with NoDo, and has pretty much no support for any type of unlocking. Hell the device came out this year and is already in the Legacy section of XDA.

Reactions: nichitandrei

Ddriver

Mar 28, 2005
rip-off

And sure you need also 3GB of RAM (PC) for the installation of "Windows Phone SDK 7.1." !!!!!!

"System requirements
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista

•Windows® Vista® (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 – all editions except Starter Edition
•Windows 7 (x86 and x64) – all editions except Starter Edition
•Installation requires 4 GB of free disk space on the system drive.
•3 GB RAM
•Windows Phone Emulator requires a DirectX 10 or above capable graphics card with a WDDM 1.1 driver"

And sure this one says you nobody befor you pay the 9$ !!!!!!!!!!!

Nice, very nice :( Its bull **** !!!!!! :(

Its this **** microsoft, that move up the System requirements with the RTW from 2GB RAM to 3GB RAM,
and now I have a new computer to buy or wath???

Thanks Microsoft you are the best... !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: alesscam

Ament

Feb 28, 2006
I have an Omnia 7. I was waiting for 20 minutes about (58 person in front of me) and it can't be done. I got an error at the end: "An issue occured while unlocking your phone... Contact with us...". Well... I want my money back ;-)

Last edited:

Muvolt

Apr 19, 2011
My exact reasoning. Theres no way im losing EVERYTHING just to be unlocked
please...define "EVERYTHING"

The only data that isn't synced is SMS messages. Apps and settings are a matter of one hour (except if you have that Navigon app with the huge map download).

stevenmu

Nov 21, 2003
And sure you need also 3GB of RAM (PC) for the installation of "Windows Phone SDK 7.1." !!!!!!

Its this **** microsoft, that move up the System requirements with the RTW from 2GB RAM to 3GB RAM,

The requirements are based upon you using Visual Studio and the emulator. It will install fine with much lower specs, I have it installed on a PC with 1GB RAM.

Muvolt

Apr 19, 2011
what apps will i be able to sideload with this unlock tool? can anyone give me a list?
People wrote in other forums that you can install only signed (Microsoft approved) apps which follow exactly the same rules with official Marketplace apps...so, no accent color changers and other really interesting stuff. I wish this is not true though...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Check it out!

It's super easy to sign up and buy tokens. Unlocking your phone is just a few clicks (and $9) away!
    He-he... I really like xda community ;) Before ChevronWP7 Labs release, all nubs are waiting for the "official hack" as for second coming of Jesus Christ, all comments sounded like a prayer. Now, after release, xda "public opinion" has changed dramatically. "Only 10 apps, no interop, no unlimited warez sideload, waste of money!" etc... But what do you expected??? C'mon people!
    But no one even said thanks to the Chevron team!
    guys where do i get the windows phone support tools v2 cant seem to find it anywhere
    32 bit: http://download.microsoft.com/downl...287-8E73-CE08CCE07AAB/WPSupportToolv2-x86.msi
    64 bit: http://download.microsoft.com/downl...7-8E73-CE08CCE07AAB/WPSupportToolv2-amd64.msi

If i buy the tokens, can i have accesso to bazaar? how?
    I have an Sprint HTC Arrive that came with NoDo, and has pretty much no support for any type of unlocking. Hell the device came out this year and is already in the Legacy section of XDA.
    rip-off

"System requirements
    Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista

•Windows® Vista® (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 – all editions except Starter Edition
    •Windows 7 (x86 and x64) – all editions except Starter Edition
    •Installation requires 4 GB of free disk space on the system drive.
    •3 GB RAM
    •Windows Phone Emulator requires a DirectX 10 or above capable graphics card with a WDDM 1.1 driver"