[NEW] 28/02/10 23541/21893 WWE/ITA/FRA/GER/ENS/PTG/RUS V28 Mega - Coming soon...

Search This thread

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Hi Arcy

OK! I found the problem with advance config, it fix and run fine now.
Full MD2 has all the program how you need. Album, audio, youtube, TaskManager and more things to make smooth and run fine. It need also much memory. But i think it OK.

Lite MD2 has only album, audio and taskmanager. Because it use to much memory and for lite, you have more MB to start another program like TomTom or something like that.

francisac3

Mar 17, 2008
why all rom cookers make system status bar with annoying colors. i want to change rom but i dont want to have colorful battery, signal display. Can u plz tell me how to change it to default white color. thanks

iSlaker

Apr 9, 2008
London & Rio de Janeiro
i was going to mention that advance config isnt working and it wouldn't let me install microsoft framework again - it will come up with an error message - but someone already mentioned one of these issues.

i am quite excited about some new updates for this rom as it seems quite fast for a manilla rom.

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Hi Mythos79

I just testing bluetooth and it seem working right. I can receive GPS Bluetooth no breaking and with bluetooth headphone also. Please try flashing again.

Mythos79

Oct 22, 2007
Hi,
i have tried to syncronize with acrivesync though bloothoot, load a lot of time but no connect to my computer, with cable it's ok.
I have tried also the live version but it's the same...

I just testing bluetooth and it seem working right. I can receive GPS Bluetooth no breaking and with bluetooth headphone also. Please try flashing again.

joshkoss

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 31, 2007
CT, USA
why all rom cookers make system status bar with annoying colors. i want to change rom but i dont want to have colorful battery, signal display. Can u plz tell me how to change it to default white color. thanks
Hey man, you can restore the colored icons by installing a cab called clean 3g icons, and also search for the htc animation cab. it should restore everything for you .

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Hi Josh

You are really a master and try to help everybody to make a good Hermes. Thanks for your nice ROM and helpful to learning cook. You are always the best for me in forums. Thanks

DannyBoy

Wow this is by far the fastest most stable M2D rom I've tried. Well Done.

My only issue so far is no automatic network setup so it won't connect to the internet yet. I guess I'll have to search for some of the old network cab files we used to use.

Also need to find a suitable vertion of Opera which would've been nice in ROM.

Keep up the good work.

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Hi DannyBoy,

Thanks for your trying, i didn't want to put Opera into ROM, because it need much RAM. So i let you to install your choice and need only M2DC to make it run. All you missed application will be uptodate next time.

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Hi voodoons,

Thanks man, the next update will be run with advance_config. I try to correctly all issue and some missing aplication.

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Sorry man, i use windows xp at the moment and don't try to sync with vista. But i try now to fix for vista. The new ROM look not compatible driver to vista. May i can looking for another driver or make registry to get it run. It coming soon with all fixed. Please be patient, thanks.

Mythos79

Oct 22, 2007
Yes, i use Vista and confirm you that sync dont'work (usb and bloothoot)

I'm waiting you update :)

Thanks

Sorry man, i use windows xp at the moment and don't try to sync with vista. But i try now to fix for vista. The new ROM look not compatible driver to vista. May i can looking for another driver or make registry to get it run. It coming soon with all fixed. Please be patient, thanks.

Top Liked Posts