Original Charger ?

Search This thread

ahaseeb

Jul 24, 2011
Hey,
I lost my Original Samsung charger some where and now need a new one. I looked at few accesorries stores locally but mostly they have the crap china stuff.. Official dealers were asking for a high price. I was wondering, what is the source do you recommend for picking up a new one ? eBay/Amazon ?

There are many after market one on eBay but I believe they charge slowly and potentally damaging the battery..

ticojpunk

Aug 29, 2011
New City, NY
Hey,
I lost my Original Samsung charger some where and now need a new one. I looked at few accesorries stores locally but mostly they have the crap china stuff.. Official dealers were asking for a high price. I was wondering, what is the source do you recommend for picking up a new one ? eBay/Amazon ?

There are many after market one on eBay but I believe they charge slowly and potentally damaging the battery..

I got an exact Samsung charger from ebay recently. Exact same thing that came with the phone. Pretty cheap too.

Seller is pangea_deals. I just looked, and they are still selling them. $6.25 I think.

Sent from my Frosty Jelly Beaned SGH-T999 via Tapatalk 2

ahaseeb

Jul 24, 2011
He doesnot ships to Canada :(
I have ordered one from China but to be honest I am not too satisfied with it