[Q] Hey there! i am not using What'sApp! :(

Search This thread

david08

Mar 23, 2013
Hello everyone,
My account in this app (What's App) is over and i want to use what'sapp.
I really want to pay but i don't want to publish my credit card number.
So i'm asking you guys, if you have software that will allow me to use what'saap. (Crack or something else)
Thank you!

*If you don't understand what i'm want please leave a comment and i will explain.

TahaX

Jan 13, 2014
Hello everyone,
So i'm asking you guys, if you have software that will allow me to use what'saap. (Crack or something else)
Thank you!

*If you don't understand what i'm want please leave a comment and i will explain.

Hey. If I'm correct, you can pay for WhatsApp with your SIM instead of your credit card. You can buy one of those cards that will add $5 credit to your SIM depending on what provider you have. I hope I've helped!

~ Taha

4Freedom

Jul 9, 2013
Hello everyone,
Thank you!

you cant crack it, whatsapp release new version every weeks or every days to close bug and exploit
to buy it you can
-pay with paypal
-credit card
-google wallet(may be gift card if avariable in your country)

if you download whatsapp from your pc from whatsapp.com you will get a beta apk
with it you can pay for one of your contact...
so your friend can pay for you, just install that apk and go to contact>pay for a friend
enjoy

david08

Mar 23, 2013
you cant crack it, whatsapp release new version every weeks or every days to close bug and exploit
to buy it you can
-pay with paypal
-credit card
-google wallet(may be gift card if avariable in your country)

if you download whatsapp from your pc from whatsapp.com you will get a beta apk
with it you can pay for one of your contact...
so your friend can pay for you, just install that apk and go to contact>pay for a friend
enjoy

but the problem is i can't pay because i don't have bank account..... :confused:

Cysioland

Mar 25, 2013
Krapkowice
cysioland.tk
There are some virtual prepaid cards without physical card, you can pay with it via Internet. You just transfer money to it right before a purchase. In event of credentials leak, they can only steal what you paid on that card.