LG G2 Bricked Tried as many things on xda as I could find.

Search This thread

trevt

Feb 21, 2011
Belfast
Hi Folks,

I had TWRP installed and updated cm11 with a new nightly. I did a wipe cache and restarted. Phone got stuck on the LG screen. I could not get into recovery after this. I then used the LG support tool and flashed using 'Upgrade Recovery' option.

Phone now is stuck on same LG boot screen but now LED flashes also.

Can anyone help? I am really stuck here guys. :crying:

Cheers,
Trev

trevt

Feb 21, 2011
Belfast
Log seems to say it worked but still stuck on boot screen.

Attachments

• Log15.txt
    11.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

youngnex

Sep 29, 2011
Tampa, FL
See if you can get into recovery once again.

Some tips: Hold power and down to make device restart, then let go... As soon you see the lg logo hold down and power. Timing is the key. There are sometimes I think I don't have recovery but in reality i do. Its all user error. If that don't work, try get in download mode. And flash zvc tot and get back to the stock.

Sent from my LG-LS980

Last edited:

stilkus

Nov 16, 2007
Do a hard reset. it helped me yesterday. It's just that the hard reset key sequence for KK roms is different than how it was with JB. try to google it because I lost the topic.

shark_max

Feb 2, 2013
Lorraine
Do a hard reset. it helped me yesterday. It's just that the hard reset key sequence for KK roms is different than how it was with JB. try to google it because I lost the topic.

Hey,

I'm in the same case but the R&D soft say there is an error. Plus I can't acces the hard reset menu nor recovery...
I can't also see my device on recovery as I only see in the device manager : LGE Android Net USB Serial Port.
And this is like that when I try to boot or when I'm in download mode.. Any help would be great...

PS : I try to make a restore with the LG Mobile Support Tool (the true one) but will only get answer in 6hours (best connection ever!!)...

Edit1 : That worked! I get out of the download mode and let the software do is job and there is new! Now I have to put a pin /password but I don't know which one ^^' ... I've tried to go back in download mode or hard reset mode but it don't work..

Edit2 : I don't get how but I manage to get in download mode. After that I perform a restore to another kdz and now I'm using the factory reset which seems to take a lot of time..

Last edited: