need an app recommendation.????

Search This thread

1iwilly

Aug 19, 2011
my daughter is very picky about her phone she won't let me rooted. so can some one recommend an app that would let me freeze/ disable apps on her phone with out root.???? thanks

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
You can freeze/disable apps in the App Manager settings menu.

However you can't remove/uninstall apps without root permission.

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
You can freeze/disable apps in the App Manager settings menu.

However you can't remove/uninstall apps without root permission.

Some you can't even disable. Without root your just sol. Rooting is not bad and the towel root method doesn't trip knox.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

1iwilly

Aug 19, 2011
thanks mine is rooted just my daughters is not if you have teenager you would understand she thinks i'm going to install tracking device plus mess up her phone.LOL i install quick boot and she blame me that her phone is slow now because i touch it

Yes, but only some. You can disable almost all apps. And that is the only solution for OP, as his phone has not been rooted.

Reactions: vndnguyen

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
thanks mine is rooted just my daughters is not if you have teenager you would understand she thinks i'm going to install tracking device plus mess up her phone.LOL i install quick boot and she blame me that her phone is slow now because i touch it

Ha, don't need to root in order for that to be installed :) Hell, facebook app does it already.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Some you can't even disable. Without root your just sol. Rooting is not bad and the towel root method doesn't trip knox.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yes, but only some. You can disable almost all apps. And that is the only solution for OP, as his phone has not been rooted.