[APP] 2012 application for Windows phone 7

Search This thread
Feb 3, 2011
www.edgeq.com
Hello all,

We have developed "2012 Apocalypse" free application for windows phone 7.

Please review and give your comments.

Any suggestions or improvements are most welcome.

Thanks.

Attachments

• home.jpg
    home.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,436

~~Tito~~

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 30, 2007
Please review and follow these rules, it appears you aren't following them, you most likely aren't following the template. So fix it quick :). It is not a harsh criticism, it is just for consistency and better for the user. PM me for help or support!

If this post is here and your thread is closed, it means that you aren't following them and your intentions are for gain only.​

~~Tito~~

TheJackall

Nov 13, 2008
Downloaded and used, i think it's a good app for informations about this question.

Good idea!

ciao
The Jackall

~~Tito~~

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 30, 2007
Please review and follow these rules, it appears you aren't following them, you most likely aren't following the template. So fix it quick :). It is not a harsh criticism, it is just for consistency and better for the user. PM me for help or support!

If this post is here and your thread is closed, it means that you aren't following them and your intentions are for gain only.​

~~Tito~~

martino_0

Nov 20, 2008
Munich
Really nice App! but useless topic - hopefully

at least it's free - when we all die next year it would be waste of money somehow ;-)

But I really like to UI!

~~Tito~~

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 30, 2007

~~Tito~~

Please follow this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,

We have developed "2012 Apocalypse" free application for windows phone 7.

Please review and give your comments.

Any suggestions or improvements are most welcome.

Thanks.