12/22/09 wm 6.5.3 SYS 28014 Available!!!FINAL.

Search This thread

wellVersed

Aug 30, 2009
Dallas, TX
dialpad wallpaper

i saw an earlier post about the name of the dial pad wallpaper, but how do i actually set it? the one behind my stock dialer is white now after a clumsy dialer uninstall.

zumi78878

May 28, 2008
pleas help... with 28104

hey.. i downloaded the 28015 rom and replaced the nbh file with the one in the 23506_v4 folder...
I flashed it and it leaded me through everything.. and not im in the configuring your htc touch part.. with the bar..
The bar seems to restart everytime it finishes.. is that normal?

zumi78878

May 28, 2008
28014 kind of laggy

hey.. i finally got it to work..
thanks vin =)
did anyone try adding multiple email accounts..
for some reason thers an error when ever i try to add another acc

Last edited:

pfer10

Jan 29, 2007
I setup exchange server 2007 and gmail with no troubles.

If I want to use a .wav file for an notification how do I do it. Seems like in other roms this wasn't a problem but for some reason I can't get it to work.

so 77

Feb 13, 2009
Auckland
hello my friend, I installed this room, but at 1% appears error 270.
Please, inform me how to correct this error, Thanks

Attachments

• 3333.jpg
    3333.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 31

Betho180

Dec 17, 2009
Unkonw
EPST

almost forget, this is the file to see EPST values (at least in my case I had an Altell rom & bell) I hope works for you or other people with this little problem

Copy and paste this file into the windows folder device and done. Now you can see the epst values

Attachments

• EPST.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 15

joey2talk2

Sep 11, 2009
Hey Vin great job on this rom! Its amazing just one thing though. How can we revert back to the windows mobile 6,5,3 default keyboard in your 28014 release? Instead of using the htc touch ez touch 2.1 keyboard? Thanks

jmitr

May 18, 2008
Castlegar
Tethering should be safe.I baked generic tether hack.
But again,Im with sprint.Somebody from Bell should confirm this to make sure...

I have moved on, but I did use this ROM as well as NFSFAN's when I used my Vogue on Bell, and yes it was absolutely tether safe.

BTW Mobile hotspot on Android beats tethering hands down......and both Bell and Telus allow it with no extra charge

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sd Card Installs

I've also had the problem as mentioned above with the weather. Also I'm asking again if anyone else is having a problem with SD card installs. After a shutdown/reboot the program installed to SD card no longer runs, and I get a certificate error. Using 23504 v2. rom
    Just ignore that warning.
    CeRegeditor does it sometimes but the programm is operable.Or try to reinstall ceregeditor

Before I try this. Can you tell me what this will accomplish? I'm unable to get Bluetooth to install PAN and cannot get it to work with a USB Connection either. Will this trick fix that?

Also, I see no way to save the registry in the device as a text file, only as rbk. But that isn't easily convertable to txt.