[Q] Flash Player on Android 4.2.1 - Unable to play

Search This thread

gputhige

Jan 30, 2014
Guys,

please bear with me as I know this must be the most asked question and I have found n number of solutions on the web for this. However, I am at my wits end as I have tried every solution in the book and every browser recommended with absolutely no results.

My question is not how to install Flash or how to get it to work, but to find out what I am doing wrong.

I have this flash presentation of interior spaces on the site (url below) which I can see on my laptop/desktop but just unable to view on any browser on my Android 4.2.1.

(unable to post the link as I am a new member)

For a complete story, I use Micromax Canvas 4 (India Product) running on Android 4.2.1. I have downloaded Flash Player 11.1.115.69 and installed on my phone. I have Dolphin browser ver 10.2.5 with the setup of "Flash Player" - "Always on" in the settings. I also have Firefox with settings - Plugins Enabled.

However, I am just unable to view the above content over the phone and am just frustrated with this right now. I have a customer presentation coming up for this and I do not know how to show the content over the smartphone.

Any suggestions - welcome.

Regards

GP

Last edited:

richyg83

Feb 19, 2014
Erfurt
Guys,

please bear with me as I know this must be the most asked question and I have found n number of solutions on the web for this. However, I am at my wits end as I have tried every solution in the book and every browser recommended with absolutely no results.

My question is not how to install Flash or how to get it to work, but to find out what I am doing wrong.

I have this flash presentation of interior spaces on the site (url below) which I can see on my laptop/desktop but just unable to view on any browser on my Android 4.2.1.

(unable to post the link as I am a new member)

For a complete story, I use Micromax Canvas 4 (India Product) running on Android 4.2.1. I have downloaded Flash Player 11.1.115.69 and installed on my phone. I have Dolphin browser ver 10.2.5 with the setup of "Flash Player" - "Always on" in the settings. I also have Firefox with settings - Plugins Enabled.

However, I am just unable to view the above content over the phone and am just frustrated with this right now. I have a customer presentation coming up for this and I do not know how to show the content over the smartphone.

Any suggestions - welcome.

Regards

GP

Well, what happens when you TRY to start the presentation? Any error Messages?