[Q] Only Download Mode

Search This thread

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
last time im using Carbon_Janice_KK-4.4.2_Build8_22.03.14.zip
then im installed LS-KK-v3.1-2014-05-26-janice.zip
then im going to install Supressed_AMOLED_Sp.Edition.zip ( When im getting this problem)

stock JB downloading in progress from samsung-updates.com/details/19564/Galaxy_S_Advance/GT-I9070/INU/I9070DDULP8.html
not done yet.

Ok, after that use it with Odin in Download mode like in that guide.
You have it explained step by step there.
If it is in zip format, unzip it. Odin accepts filename.tar.md5 file.

Razvan

Retired Forum Moderator
last time im using Carbon_Janice_KK-4.4.2_Build8_22.03.14.zip
then im installed LS-KK-v3.1-2014-05-26-janice.zip
then im going to install Supressed_AMOLED_Sp.Edition.zip ( When im getting this problem)

stock JB downloading in progress from samsung-updates.com/details/19564/Galaxy_S_Advance/GT-I9070/INU/I9070DDULP8.html
not done yet.

Great, you want to flash GB over the KK. :cyclops:

Last edited:
Reactions: TPD-21
May 29, 2014
India
brick

Ok, after that use it with Odin in Download mode like in that guide.
You have it explained step by step there.
If it is in zip format, unzip it. Odin accepts filename.tar.md5 file.

ok i will do that after the downloading complited.
but same way can i flash any 4.4 custom rom which filename.tar.md5 file?

And i did not understand this step.can you explain this step?
"" 3. Setting up the files is divided in two types depending on the firmware type :
a. If the firmware is a multi package file, put the files in the corresponding sections.
ie. CSC file in CSC section, PDA file in PDA section.

b. If the firmware is a single package, add the single file in the PDA section. ""

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
ok i will do that after the downloading complited.
but same way can i flash any 4.4 custom rom which filename.tar.md5 file?

And i did not understand this step.can you explain this step?
"" 3. Setting up the files is divided in two types depending on the firmware type :
a. If the firmware is a multi package file, put the files in the corresponding sections.
ie. CSC file in CSC section, PDA file in PDA section.

b. If the firmware is a single package, add the single file in the PDA section. ""

You will use option B. If the firmware is a single package, add the single file in the PDA section.

No you can't flash 4.4 with Odin. It is recovery flashable. I remember only Maclaw provide some Odin flashable ROM, but on XDA forum we do not have any.

Reactions: TPD-21

7RA13

Jul 13, 2013
I went from XXLQ4 to this that I use now. You will not have a problem by using this version.

http://d-h.st/36o

Download and try with it. So your volume up key is fine? When you get in download mode you hit it to enter in it?

And after installation in Odin - it goes to recovery to finish installation? Do you see that Android with open stomach?

Similar to this, maybe it is on the other side...

Galaxy-S3-Android-System-recovery-Mode_thumb.jpg

What firmware is that shut_down, which country cause I couldn`t find it on http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-I9070 ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you try it to flash stock Jelly Bean?
    If you can enter ONLY in download mode, that is the single solution, before Service Center.
    Thanks for Reply... Tried already... but... :/
    and... in my country Service Center is **** :/

I had this problem too when i installed first time cm 11.But i used ODIN to go back.Sometimes,for me phone dont boot first time after i restored stock jb with ODIN (but i was able to go in recovery),and i restored again and it booted.Btw,if dont boot first time,but recovery is working,then go in recovery and flash something,as i think you dont want stock jb.Dont go to Service Center yet.Be calm and follow guide to flash stock jb with ODIN.
    thanks for help...
    I'm using oding too... many times installed many rooms, i installed rom what i had before and working properly but dont boot again...
    I dont know what i can to do again... i think , tried everything :mad: :(
    what do you think, what can i do now?

Try to flash stock jb 4.1.2 two times,one by one and be sure that you follow guide correctly.Also,you are sure that your s advance is GT-I9070 and not GT-I9070P?
    aaaaah... no results... :/ i'd tried and tried but after downloading and restarting logo apears and dont load :/ again this F**king issue :mad:
    I download official firmware for my phone but no result

Flash stock JB firmware, after installation is finished go to recovery mode and do factory reset.

It happen to me too when I do not do factory reset, get stuck on Samsung boot animation.
    no results again... :(
    Have i chance to save my phone? :(

You have tried to downgrade to GB with that guide? If you did I think there is nothing you can do now other than to take phone to service center. Maybe motherbord got broken or something... I am not sure, just guessing. But sure it is not normal that you do not get recovery after flashing stock firmware.