[WIP][Kernel][4.4.2] (3.4+|Hybrid|OC|UV|Battery Friendly) hor1z0nKernel for Falcon

Search This thread

newhor1z0n

Jul 6, 2014
San Francisco
Hi guys,

I'm by no means a pro at kernel building but I've put lots of effort into this kernel so I thought I'd share it with you. I do not own a Moto G so I haven't had a chance to test it. The kernel is still in testing stage and built with Linaro 4.10.0 toolchain. It built from source and has added features from Blechd0se and Faux123's Kernels for Moto G.

Edit: These kernels are only for stock based 4.4.2 ROM's and not for PAC, CM etc.

It should work in theory but since I do not own the device, I can't be certain.

If someone would be kind enough to test them for me, I'd be really thankful.

Also, you will not end up in a bootloop or lose data after flashing this kernel. Just use the command fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot boot boot.img and if there are any problems, your phone will come back to the original state on next boot.

If the kernel crashes or fails to boot, please get me a last_kmsg so I can debug it.

Code:
 adb shell cat /proc/last_kmsg > kmsg.txt

Download Links:

Test 1: 3.4.0-hor1z0nKernel
Test 2: 3.4.98-hor1z0nKernel

The 3.4.98 Kernel has some cherrypicked features from Uber Kernel for N5 and latest 3.4.98 Kernel from Kernel.org

If I helped you or you like my work please click the
thanks.jpg
button.

Last edited:

josip-k

Feb 20, 2011
Jastrebarsko
Samsung Galaxy S20
ASUS ZenFone 8
From wich sources is kernel made? If its from Cyanogenmod sources it should work on custom roms..and if it isn't,could you make one and add the same features? It seems really good but i dont want to revert to stock just to test..

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

mohdizzu

Jul 11, 2014
Has anyone tried this kernel?
What is the best kernel I can use for Moto G XT1033.
Sorry for stupid questions. I'm new to XDA. :silly:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

I'm by no means a pro at kernel building but I've put lots of effort into this kernel so I thought I'd share it with you. I do not own a Moto G so I haven't had a chance to test it. The kernel is still in testing stage and built with Linaro 4.10.0 toolchain. It built from source and has added features from Blechd0se and Faux123's Kernels for Moto G.

Edit: These kernels are only for stock based 4.4.2 ROM's and not for PAC, CM etc.

It should work in theory but since I do not own the device, I can't be certain.

If someone would be kind enough to test them for me, I'd be really thankful.

Also, you will not end up in a bootloop or lose data after flashing this kernel. Just use the command fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot boot boot.img and if there are any problems, your phone will come back to the original state on next boot.

If the kernel crashes or fails to boot, please get me a last_kmsg so I can debug it.

Code:
     adb shell cat /proc/last_kmsg > kmsg.txt

Download Links:

Test 1: 3.4.0-hor1z0nKernel
    Test 2: 3.4.98-hor1z0nKernel

The 3.4.98 Kernel has some cherrypicked features from Uber Kernel for N5 and latest 3.4.98 Kernel from Kernel.org

If I helped you or you like my work please click the
    thanks.jpg
    button.