[ROM][UB][4.4.2][LINARO]Unofficial Resurrection Remix Builds(Weekly#1)[Source-Built]

Search This thread

naeembabakheil

Mar 25, 2013
Peshawar
Nice Rom i am going to test this but mate where is ..

Hi mate i am going to test this Rom .. But mate where is G-apps Links what g-apps should i install with this Rom ..:D

naeembabakheil

Mar 25, 2013
Peshawar
Hi mate got a problem

Hi ! tested your Rom on HMW V8 it install good but i didnt install google apps so when phone starts it optimaizes apps 75 and afetr that before going to desktop it crash all apps and giveing error ... so i falsh my Rom again with JB4.1.2 and install HomaniMW again and test it agin but now this Rom is not isntalling ... what should i do ....

Xperia_Fans

Nov 13, 2012
Kota Kinabalu
Hi ! tested your Rom on HMW V8 it install good but i didnt install google apps so when phone starts it optimaizes apps 75 and afetr that before going to desktop it crash all apps and giveing error ... so i falsh my Rom again with JB4.1.2 and install HomaniMW again and test it agin but now this Rom is not isntalling ... what should i do ....
I guess you're not install the full wipe, reinstall with wipe data/factory, wipe cache and dalvik reboot!!! and this rom currently not really stable as OP said, he just want to have a logcat to fix all the issue.

Abhinav1997

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jul 29, 2012

Don't use this ROM for now, please :) It has issues :( We are currently working on AOSX. Will fix this ASAP :)

Cheers,
AJ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

6uiddesign_elements_landing222neww.png

About Resurrection Remix ROM ®
    Changelog
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links
    Donations

About Resurrection Remix ROM ®

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on AOKP, CM, PA , Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Resurrection Remix[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]supporting many devices[/font]

Special thanks to the AOKP team ParanoidAndroid team, the CM team,OMNI team and of course to all the supporters

Changelog

Code:
    Weekly#1

-- Latest source - github.com/ResurrectionRemix/
    -- Latest CM tree- github.com/Legacy-Xperia/android_device_sony_nypon
    -- Latest patches from munjeni- github.com/munjeni/android_hardware_semc
    -- Fixed tethering
    -- Improved battery life
    -- Power hal
    -- Many new tweaks and changes
    -- AFH mirror added

Nightly#1

-- Initial Release

-Installation-

1.- Wipe data / factory reset
    2.- Wipe Cache Partition
    3.- Wipe Dalvik Cache
    4.- Install the Main ROM
    5- Install gapps
    6.- Reboot

Installation Files

ROM

Devhost Mirror

AFH Mirror

If you appreciate the work donate to the RR team :)

Quick Review:

You are a Noob on XDA-Developers [If you really are one, please see this video ;)]

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

Resurrection Remix team

CM team

Kang (AOKP) team

Omni team

Slim rom

munjeni

percy_g2

95A31

Legacy Xperia team

XNovathor team

Team Canjica

Warhoax

cyberboob [For signatures, images]

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

SCREENSHOTS

k5rK7Q0.png
    10ChyDe.png
    i4t6r8L.png

RBqPCbZ.png
    aSU6u7a.png
    SBjFmVQ.png

9RmAPNq.png
    Iuw1cZt.png
    gCBuYoa.png

Fi8j3sC.png
    F8wAd8O.png
    sGJuGHq.png

7nC9DBX.png
    mVkM17J.png
    px9iLys.png

Finally got time to release updates. Weekly#1 released. Lots and lots of amazing changes. Check changelog for further info. A few points I'd like you guys to remind you of few points-

• Don't ask for ETAs. I'll release updates for all
    • This thread is purely for development. Keep this thread clean. But feel free to ask a sensible question.
    • All members have to be respected. Avoid flaming them. If you can't answer properly, don't answer at all.
    • Any kind of help or support you guys can provide would be very grateful.
    • Provide more and more of logs instead of just pointing the bugs out. It'll help me :)

Thanks for all your support guys. None of it would have been possible without such great community.
    Enjoy :good:

Cheers,
    AJ
    I have tried to generate logcat but QtADB dont dedect phone...

EDIT: I have done copy/paste of boot.img of 503 version(one that not working) to 500v. and its awesome fast, didn't find any bug except not working Pitch Black option, battery is great 20+ hours and 54% left with light usage ( usually with the same usage never last so long on others ROMs) with 4hr+ display timeout, CPU gov Dyninteractive I/O NOOP, all working great. And after disabling some apps I have 520/530 MB of Free Ram on boot, after some usage it drops to 480/470MB (no other apps installed).
    @Abhinav2 please fix the latest version of your ROM :eek: :fingers-crossed:

I'm trying, but if it's related to source I can dirty hack the repos causing FCs with CMs or try some stuff to get it work. But I think this can be done soon :) Far too busy now a days as my exams haven't yet finished but I'll try my best :)

Cheers.
    AJ