SGS3 Media Files (Alarms,Ringtones...etc)

Search This thread

rpr69

Dec 21, 2011
Brampton
Cool, thanks!

Flashable zip here. The usual disclaimers apply, if you break your phone with it, not my problem, works for me, might eat your cat, burn down your house or sleep with your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend. It does not backup any existing files that may conflict, so if you care to keep anything current (mostly the UI stuff), then back it up.

Tested and developed on the Skyrocket only, may or may not work on other devices.

Tom

IEatKittys!

Jan 20, 2012
Brooklyn
Better in what sense? I am on CM9 which doesn't have a lot of media files so it just adds some more. I haven't gone through them all yet but some of them I found useful, so far.

Tom

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

Lol.idk how to explain it. I guess I'll just flash it myself and check lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

aSquard

Jan 26, 2009
DF-Dub
They need to change the typing "key press" sound. I realise I could rename a file and change it that way maybe one day when I get bored...

Munching on Ice Cream with Sky ICS and XDA Premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SGS3 Media Files

Included Files:
    -Alarms
    -Ringtones
    -Notifications
    -UI Sounds

Link: www.mediafire.com/download.php?26wskymzz43wywr

P.S: Don't forget to hit thanks;)
    Cool, thanks!

Flashable zip here. The usual disclaimers apply, if you break your phone with it, not my problem, works for me, might eat your cat, burn down your house or sleep with your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend. It does not backup any existing files that may conflict, so if you care to keep anything current (mostly the UI stuff), then back it up.

Tested and developed on the Skyrocket only, may or may not work on other devices.

Tom
    Yup, that is what I am running. It's just a bunch of audio files, so very little risk of breakage.