Zenus high quality leather cases

Search This thread

hacksome

Jan 27, 2005
Bangalore
I've been using their SGS case for long. Fantastic quality. I've ordered from them the new SGS2 case yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

george232

Mar 6, 2011
They look extremely nice, but I never used a book/folder style case - does the flip-over part get in the way when using the phone?

krabman

Sep 22, 2008
Going to be an individual taste thing, I gave one a go and didnt like it but that they sell so many tells me other folks do.

murklor

Aug 18, 2008
They look extremely nice, but I never used a book/folder style case - does the flip-over part get in the way when using the phone?
No it doesnt. Will it annoy you? Possibly. I've been using flip cases for years now and they dont really bother me. The benefits just outweighs the chances of discomfort by a vast amount. Also note that it flip DOWN. Not over. It makes all the difference in the world, no annoying flap smashing your head when you put it against the ear.

Wallet/book type cases are worse, since you literally have to fold it all the way around, then hold it. With my worn SGP (ie pretty similar to Zenus), I can just flip my pinkie at the flap after I'm done talking and it closes, lol. Its easy to handle with one hand.

Last edited:

Rooster19

Apr 20, 2011
Sydney
Amazing!

When will the Carbon Series be listed?

Also, the hand stitched pouch ones are deadset sexy, that white one is mine.

EleCtrOx666

Aug 6, 2009
It's not really my business, but doesn't anyone noticed the Verizon Galaxy S2 on Monochrome Series? Isn't that good news for the americans?

Different buttons(4) like with the Original Galaxy S.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Some very nice cases here, but I really want a wallet style case with space for some cash and a few credit card slots. Then the phone case has everything and I don't need to carry my wallet as well!

ma dude, i got you right here

Lady_Handbag.jpg
    lol im just trollin you, that would be cool
    Zenus case from Gmarket (Korea)

P1020313.jpg

P1020314.jpg

I picked up a black Zenus Monochrome case off an ebay seller, and I've done a quick review on it in the other thread.

Here's a link:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1026482&page=26
    found some high class leather cases~

Carbon.jpg

EstimeColorPointSeries_Kr.jpg

bar_stand.jpg

AirJacket_01_re.jpg

eco_galaxys2.jpg
    My red case is the same, I cant comment on the other colours but the red case is not good quality leather.

My case looks worn and old after two+ weeks. Im not impressed at all.