Wallpapers Collection

Search This thread

Rht555

Feb 13, 2014
Delhi
Thanks bro, will be downloading soon.
Please add few ss also.
Just few suggestions...
upload multiple small size zip files so that can download from mobile you know indian network speed right :)
Use 7z compression for best reduction
If using zip upload on google drive which gives option to view zip files so users can download indiviual files also...

Sent from my Micromax A117 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dsmas

Siddhesh.K15

Feb 13, 2014
Mumbai
www.androiddevs.net
Please add few ss also.
Just few suggestions...
upload multiple small size zip files so that can download from mobile you know indian network speed right :)
If using zip upload on google drive which gives option to view zip files so users can download indiviual files also...

Thanks for suggestions. I compressed with all 3 with highest compression level and got same size so uploaded rar. And google will be added soon , was uploading but electricity went. Will do tom

Rht555

Feb 13, 2014
Delhi
Really good collection bro.... Liked all dragons, superhero and pokemon too.... :good:
but girl's one are not good :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys, I'm presenting my small collection of wallpapers for you people. I have added all those wallpapers in a RAR file so the resolution of the images wont get reduced and all will be in one place . I hope you people will like it will add more in future.
    Thank you :)

Total wallpapers count 196
    Please add few ss also.
    Just few suggestions...

Thanks for suggestions. I compressed with all 3 with highest compression level and got same size so uploaded rar. And google will be added soon , was uploading but electricity went. Will do tom
    Please add few ss also.
    Just few suggestions...